♠27♠

You went to the minimarket by bus, waiting at a nearby bus stop. After you had arrived at the market, you quickly went inside and searched for the "Jagabee" snack that Zuho really wanted.

To be honest, you were really lazy to search for it. However, anything for Zuho. You were sure enough that he was indeed a kind person thus making you wanted to know him even better than now and buying him snacks would definitely be a great start up.

"Hmm.... there are various flavour. Which one would he like?" You scanned at the snacks one by one, trying to guess which was probably his favorite. "Hm... His hair was red, maybe he'll like the red one?" You took one of the red covered Jagabee, putting it inside your shopping basket. Halfway on walking towards the cashier, you suddenly remembered about something.

"Wait a minute. I can't buy only one of this. What about the other guys?" The images of the boys who looked angry and dissapointed because they didn't get their gifts suddenly slipped trough your head. "No no no. They would be really mad if I only give this to Zuho oppa." You shook your head to erase the thoughts and quickly walked back heading to the snack section.

"I should buy for Jaeyoon and Youngbin oppa too. Omo, how many were them? Four? Five? Wait no. There were eight of them!" You counted them one by one with your fingers.

"Wait! I forgot to ask money from mom." You hit your forehead lightly. You then checked your wallet to see only a few money left. You couldn't buy them tommorow either since you're going to leave on the early morning.

"Mom and dad aren't home either so going back won't help. Ah, what should I do?" You kneeled down at the aisle, pouting at the snacks.

"(y/n) ssi?" Suddenly you heard someone called you, making you turned your head right to find Hongseok stood there.

Hongseok was your senior during Junior High School. You used to be really close with him during that time. Both of you joined in the same two extracurriculars, which was english and choir club. You remembered him saying farewell due to his overseas program with his parents right after Junior High School but you didn't expect him to be here.

"Hhh Hongseok oppa??" You leaned and narrowed your eyes, trying to make sure that your eyes were right.

"Ahh it is you!" Hongseok suddenly ran and hugged you tightly, making you shocked and shy at the same time that your face turned reddish. After a few seconds, he let go of his hug. He looked at you excitedly, his hands were still holding both of your shoulder.

"(y/n)!!! Ohhh I miss you so much!!" He wrapped his arms around you again but this time was definitely longer than before. You replied him back by patting his back lightly, feeling confused.

You began to talk with him, having a small conversation as you wished before, able to gain some time to continue thinking on how to solve your money problem. However, you kept on ending up helping him to shop for his daily needs.

His mother who was unable to shop for the whole family, decided to leave Hongseok, as their only child, to shop by himself during his vacation. However, he wasn't used to shop around, especially in term of groceries.

This made him unable to find lots of things in such speed, the aisles were kept on making him dizzy. However, thanks for yesterday groceries shopping experience together with Jaeyoon and Youngbin, you were now getting used into their aisles, thus making you felt confident in helping Hongseok to finish his groceries shopping in just no time.

"Ohh so you will stay here for only three days...." Hongseok followed you around who was picking his groceries carefully according to the list his mom gave this morning. "Yes, I'll go back home by plane tommorow." You said, while grabbing a can of soda then putting it into his shopping basket.

"What?! That's too bad (y/n)! We just met today. I mean, can you stay a bit longer??" Hongseok suddenly stopped walking and stood in front of you instead, showing his usual pouting face that didn't change trough the past two years. You shook your head and walked by passing him, making him felt somehow disappointed.

"Anyway what did you want to buy?" He suddenly asked you. "Ah, about that, I wanted to buy some snacks for my friends here, but I forgot to ask my mom for some money...." You scratched the back of your head, telling him all about the "jagabee" problem that made him letting out an "oh" response.

You were done helping Hongseok with his groceries, leaving the only thinghe needed to do was to pay. However, instead of directly going into the cashier, he suddenly grabbed another shopping basket and dragged you back into the snack section.

"How many do you need?" He asked. "Eh? oppa--

"Is ten enough?" He quickly took ten packages of jagabees and put them all inside the empty shopping basket that he was holding. "Now let's go to the cashier!" He continued on grabbing your hands again, dragging you to the cashier.

"Separated or?" "At one." Hongseok cut the employee words before she was able to finish her sentence. Hongseok gazed at the whole price and took his wallet out from his pocket, taking some of his money out. "Oppa no--

"Shhh" Hongseok suddenly put his index finger right in front of your lips, making you startled and unable to talk. You couldn't protest to him anymore and let him paid for all of the things. After everything had been paid, he gave you two plastic bags filled with five jagabees on each side. Then the two of you went outside the minimarket together.

"Oppa, you really didn't have to do this...." You felt guilty for receiving those since you were supposed to buy them with your own money. It could be a burdensome for him and you didn't want that to happen.

"Just think that these are some presents from your old friend okay." Hongseok smiled towards you. "Thank you oppa. I'm going to change your money later!" You replied him back with a smile and bowed to him.

"Hm... Instead of changing it with money, how about a kiss instead?" Hongseok suddenly leaned closer towards you, closing both of his eyes still with his lips smiling sweetly, making your cheek turned reddish again

"Hahaha I was only joking!" Hongseok laughed and stroke your hair gently. You let out a sigh while holding your chest, feeling your heart beat that went really fast during that time.

"So (y/n), is your house far from here? Do you want me to take you back?" Hongseok asked. "No oppa, it's not too far. I can go there by bus." You replied. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Hongseok gave you his concerned look.

"Well, If I can come here all by myself then....

"You can go back again by yourself right? I got it. You do never changed (y/n)." His answer made you smiled confidently. Hongseok on the other side smiled back, knowing that your confident hadn't changed even after he had left.

"But, just incase you suddenly changed your mind. I lived in this apartment. Just come by if you want to." Hongseok pointed to an apartment building that was located next to the minimarket. You were startled to know about this since you didn't know that he was leaving there all along.

"Yes of course! Thank you oppa. Goodbye...." You nodded at him and waved goodbye.

"Ok. I'll leave now. Uhm. Bye." Hongseok was preparing to leave but you suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him closer onto you. You quickly kissed him on his cheek then immediately running away towards the bus station, leaving him who was shocked to stand alone in front of the minimarket.

"Goodbye oppa! Thank you so much for these!!" You shouted back at him while running away. You saw him being frozen while caressing his right cheek that you had kissed before. You waved happily at him and continued to ran even faster. The bus was already waiting and you quickly went inside it.

You quickly sat near the window, holding your chest while catching your breath. Your heart was pounding really fast, making you wondered to yourself whether it was caused by the running or maybe because of the kiss? You didn't even know what to answer.

On the other side, Hongseok kept on standing there frozen, still didn't know what to do beside holding his right cheek. It almost felt like all of his brain cells suddenly stopped working for. He gazed at you as you ran and quickly went inside the bus. His heart began to beat, faster than the first time he met you at the english club.

"you could've been mine...."

_________________________________________