♠6♠

Today was the second day of school. Usually, you don't have any spirits at all, especially for school. However, this morning it almost felt like you had received such a burning passion right into your heart just for school.

" maybe because I wanted to meet Hwiyoung and Chani? " You shook your head, trying to erased the thoughts of them. Then you put on your uniform, grabbed your lunch pack, and went to school. There weren't any bathroom accident today so you were back to your usual habit, being the first student to arrive in the class. Your class' lamps even still turned off when you arrived.

After you turned on the lamps, you went to your chair. You took your earphone out of your bag and plugged them right into your ear. It is usual for you to play "sm superstar" on your phone just because why not?

Not long after, the students began to come in one by on. As you finished one of the challenges, suddenly someone plugged one of your earphone out from your right ear.

"Hey?! Who did that!" You turned back, feeling annoyed. "Relax (y/n). It's me."

Oh shit it was Vernon.

"Ohhh... uhm, Hi Hansol...." You smiled awkardly and gave him a little wave. "Still calling me Hansol? From junior high school until now...." He smirked, making your heart skipped a bit. "Well, that's your name after all...." You looked around to avoid eye contact with him.

"I haven't seen you around during our freshmen year. I'm glad that we're on the same class again." Vernon smiled at you. "Well, probably because our corridor were different last year, so we rarely see each other." You smiled awkwardly, trying to hide your blushes. "It is true, but I'm happy that we are on the same class again this year. We can study together like we used to in the middle school" Vernon smiled, again.

'Why are you like this Hansol?' You thought to yourself, wanting to move on so bad from him.

"So you're sitting here?" Hansol asked. "Yes." You answered. "Great! Because I sit behind you, now we can study together!" He suddenly gave you a wide smile.

"Good morning (y/n)" A familliar sound came and it was Hwiyoung. He then quickly sat next to you. "Ahh good morning Hwiyoung-ssi" You replied happily, feeling so relieved that he also came early. You were happy that you didn't have to continue this awkward situation with Vernon.

"Oh, so you are (y/n)'s chairmate? Nice to meet you. I'm Vernon." Vernon offered a handshake to Hwiyoung. "Yeah nice meeting you too Vernon. I'm Hwiyoung." Hwiyoung shook back Vernon's hand. After that, he turned back to face you.

"(y/n)-ssi, did Taeyang hyung message you last night? I didn't want to give him your contact but he insisted. I'm sorry." Hwiyoung gave you a sorry look. "Ahh it's okay. He's not spamming or anything." You replied him back. "Well, if he is spamming you, then just block him ok!" Hwiyoung smiled again, making you replied him by giving two thumbs up.

The bell suddenly rang, indicating the first lesson, which was chemistry to begin. You actually liked this lesson even if it was still confusing.

"Ah (y/n)-ssi did you get the answer for number 5?" Hwiyoung asked. "Uhm not really. It's kind of confusing...." You said. "Hey (y/n), I know the answer, let me teach you!" Vernon tap your right , making you were really, really startled.

No matter how much you didn't want to talk to him, you still ended up curious about the answer. In the end, you turned around facing Vernon, letting him thought everyway possible for you to solve the problem.

Honestly, Vernon was really a smart kid. He was your rival in studying and also your crush since junior high. Being in the same class with him giving you another competitor in school.

"Do you understand?" Vernon asked. "Yes Hansol, thank you very much." You nodded at him. After you knew how to solve the problem, you turned around and thought Hwiyoung how to solve the problem.

Even if it was just a small thing, Hwiyoung felt a competitive spirit flowing trough him. He felt like he wanted to study better so that he could teach you just like Vernon did.

Then the bell suddenly rang again. This time, it indicated the first 15 minutes break.  "Hwiyoung you're not going to the cafeteria again? You wanted me to go with you?" You asked to Hwiyoung, who was still sitting next to you. "No (y/n)-ssi. Here look." Hwiyoung grabbed something out from his backpack.

"It's a lunch box!" Hwiyoung said cheerfully. "Wow! Now you're bringing lunch box??" You smiled towards him."Yes. Because you always bring lunch box. So I decided to bring it too. It also helps me in saving money and I didn't have to leave you." Hwiyoung smiled while opening his lunch box. As soon as he opened the box, it repealed itself. It was filled with bento just like you had yesterday.

"Omg! who made these for you? Anyway my lunch for today is spaghetti!" You opened your lunch box and showed it to him. However, he replied you back only with a sour look.

"Ah, (y/n) ssi you should have told me that you would bring spaghetti! I would tell my hyung to cook spaghetti...." He whined. "Hahaha we don't have to be the same. Anyway it's hard to believe that your hyung made these since they looked freaking good!" You peeked at his colourful Bento box.

"I know right! I'm also happy that I have a hyung like him!" Hwiyoung smiled. "Hm, I wished I have an oppa  who would cook for me too...." You said. "Aish, that's too bad. Here have some of my hyung's onigiri so you could be happy." Hwiyoung offered his onigiri to you, making you looked at him happily before finally taking a bite. "You should have my spaghetti too!" Both of you started to eat together.

When the second break began, that's when you would finished your whole lunch. After finished eating, Hwiyoung then went to the bathroom, leaving you alone inside the classroom.

"Noona"
"(y/n) Noona sst sst"

You heard someone whispered to call you, making you started to walk outside of the class. You looked around to find Chani was standing outside on his own.

"Chani what are you doing here??" You invited Chani to come inside and asked him to sit with you. "Noona, I thought that we were going to lunch together but you didn't even go outside." Chani pouted.

"Sorry Chani, I don't really like to go outside" You said. "Nah, I'm okay about the lunch together, but spending your lunch time only with Hwiyoung hyung. That what makes me angry." Chani crossed his arm in front of his chest.

"Sorry Chani. Here, eat my spagetti!" You offered Chani your spagetti and he ate it hapilly. He looked around and noticed Hwiyoung's lunch box.

"Are these food belongs to Hwiyoung hyung?" Chani asked. "Yes, he didn't tell---

"hEY don't eat it all!" You held chani's hand, preventing him from eating the whole onigiri for himself. "Hm, Rowoon hyung probably made this for him. I'm going to eat this noona! Ain't nobody gonna stop Chani!" He tried to swap off your hand.

"Will you stop if I kiss you?" You said with your hand still attached to his. Chani suddenly froze and stopped moving, eyes turning into yours slowly, giving a fully blank look.

"HEY FOOD STEALER!" Hwiyoung pointed at Chani from the class' door and quickly ran towards his table, saving his onigiri. He then immediately ate it in one bite.

"Hahahaha you can't take my onigiri now!" Hwiyoung laughed, still with his mouth full. "Hwiyoung-ssi, don't talked while you eat." You put your index finger in front of your lips, giving a sign for him to stop talking. "Sowrry" he stopped talking and started to chew his onigiri slowly.

The bell suddenly rang again, Chani then left your class without even saying anything. The three of you continued to study until it was the time to go home when Hwiyoung, Chani, and you headed downstairs. The three of you waited outside the school.

"Noona, how are you going home?" Chani asked. "Just like yesterday, how else?" You answered.

"Come with us."

A horn suddenly came from the car in front of you, repealing Taeyang with his sunglasses on. He was smiling from the driver seat while his head leaning a bit out from the car.

_________________________________________