♠21♠

You arrived at the house and started to look around. The house itself was very enormous as it had many empty rooms inside. No wonder ahjumma let your whole family staying there. Still, living in someone else's house meant that you had to be polite and not causing any problems.

"Jaeyoon ssi, why don't you take (y/n) to her room?" Ahjumma said, making him nodded lightly and dragged your suitcases upstairs. You stood there, feeling like you didn't want to leave your parents. However, Jaeyoon suddenly moved his fingers, giving you a sign to come upstairs with him. Noticing that he had called you, you quickly ran upstairs, catching his speed.

Both of you then arrived in front of the room where Jaeyoon started to unlock and opened it slowly. He put down your suitcases inside carefully. As soon as you entered the room, the first thing that you noticed was actually its size which was about the same like yours back home. What made it seemed very different was that it belonged to a boy.

"This is your room and this is the key." Jaeyoon threw a key decorated with a pink chain, making you quickly catched as it flew towards your direction. "Anyway, I haven't introduce myself properly. My name is Jaeyoon." He offered you a handshake. "Nee... my name is (y/n)" You shook his hand slowly and bowed your head lightly.

Jaeyoon then let go of your hands and suddenly stretched, making you confused. "Ahhh it's been a while since someone actually staying here!" He suddenly patted your head and left the room, making you fell deeply into confusion as you watched him from the back.

After he left, you began to look around. Noticing that the room wasn't organized at all and the fact that it looked really bad, you decided to clean and arrange your things inside neatly.

"Good job (y/n)!" You said proudly to yourself after cleaning the whole room on your own. Not long after, you locked the door and went downstairs, wanting to check on your parents' condition.

As soon as you arrived downstairs, you began to look around but still unable to find both of your mother nor your father. You decided to go to the kitchen where you saw ahjumma.

"Ahjumma, did you see my mom or dad?" You asked. "Ah (y/n)-ssi, after putting their luggages, they immediately left to the office. I think their meeting is today." She said, making you nod back as a reply. "Here, I made some tea." She suddenly pushed you down to sit in the dining table, giving you a cup of tea to enjoy.

You received the cup carefully so it wouldn't fall. After taking a few sips, your eyes gazed into a cookie jar, thinking that it would definitely taste better if you eat the cookie along with the tea. You grabbed the jar and opened it but Jaeyoon suddenly appeared from your right, taking one of the cookie out from that jar. His sudden action made you startled, gazing at him with a mix feeling between mad and confused.

"Mom did you make camomile tea today? And why did you give (y/n) first? I am your son." He whined. "Jaeyoon-ah, be polite, she is our guest." Ahjumma replied him back from the kitchen.

"Hehehe I was just joking, right (y/n) ssi?" Jaeyoon winked and quickly sat next to you. He poured the tea into his cup and smiled, making you suddenly became shy to look at him directly.

"(y/n) ssi... I was actually wondering, are you a college student?" Jaeyoon suddenly leaned his head towards you, making his face was right in front of yours. Being startled, you replied him by looking down towards the table, feeling shy enough to look through his sudden stare.

"No oppa. I'm still in high school...." you answered Jaeyoon with a small volume that was still able to be heard by him. "Woah, does that mean you skipped school to go here? Ya, that's awesome. I love skipping school!" He leaned back onto his chair and ate his cookie, bringing back the usual gap. After that, the situation went back into quiet as the atmosphere turned into a sudden awkwardness.