♠37♠

Taeyang had been avoiding you for the last two days. He stopped texting you, not reading any of your messages or even bothering to answer your calls. Almost seemed like he had blocked all of your contacts.

This made you unable to school together along with Hwiyoung and Chani as usual. Even if Hwiyoung said that it was all due to Taeyang's college activities, you still couldn't believe it. You knew exactly that it must've happened due to that night.

"(y/n)-ssi" Hwiyoung said, but no response were heard from you.

"(y/n)-ssi" He asked again, turning his body to face you. He felt something unusual.

"(Y/N)-SSI!" Hwiyoung suddenly shook both of your shoulder, thus making you startled and facing him back.

"Noona, are you sick?" Chani leaned closer, putting his hand on top of your forehead to check whether you were sick or not. "It's warm." He continued.

"I think you need to rest again I'll ask for the permission." Hwiyoung stood and prepared to leave the classroom.

"Hwiyoungiee!" You quickly held his wrist, preventing him from facing the teacher while letting out a wide smile. "I'm fine." You continued, still trying to convince him that you were fine. "Are you sure?" He said, managing to trust your words even if he already knew that you're just trying to make him unworried.

"uh-huh" You tried to nod but the headache suddenly attacked, thus making you groaned in pain. You were unable to hold his wrist any longer and finally let go.

"Noona, you need some rest..." Chani pulled both your hands towards him, removing from Hwiyoung's. Hwiyoung then continued to leave the class and headed for the teacher.

" if only he knew that my heart is sick... "

Your heart began to whisper as you glance him walking away, searching for your homeroom teacher.

Not long after, Hwiyoung brought back the homeroom teacher. You quickly went home as he gave you the permission. As soon as you arrived, you laid onto your parent's bed, caressing the bed gently. You remembered the very first time Taeyang accompanied you.

Your headache started to fade along the passing time, different with the ache in your heart. You cried as the thoughts of him hating you passed through. He'd run away whenever he saw you, always making your heart ached. This led you to an unhelpful cry because no matter how hard you tried to endure it, the suffering wouldn't end.

You do realized that you needed to apology, explaining the whole thing as soon as possible, but you didn't know the ways. The ways to accomplish the goals.

((Ding dong))

The house bell suddenly rang, thus waking you up from sobbing over the pillows. You quickly wiped your tears as you tried to calm yourself down. You want no one seeing you cried.

"Wait!" You increased your speed as the person who stood outside wouldn't stop pushing the doorbell. It sounded so annoying that it managed to turn your sad emotion into anger instead. Such an inappropriate behavior for someone to ring on someone else's door like that.

"Chill out man!" You furiously opened the door, wanting to curse at whoever standing behind that door. " shi--

Your eyes went bigger as you saw Zuho  wore an employee uniform, fully equipped with a hat. You didn't expect him to be a delivery guy, especially an ice cream one.

On the other side, Zuho was also startled to see you. His index finger was still pointing to where the door bell located, thus making you knew that he was the guy who created the noise all along.