♠30♠

"Eunwoo?" You turned your head, giving him a confused look. "Yeah. That's my name. You don't know me?" He raised one of his eyebrow towards you.

"Ah! I think my mom saw you on tv yesterday ha ha ha...." You threw your gaze away from him while laughing awkwardly. Eunwoo replied you back with a sweet smile.

Truthfully, you didn't really know anything about him. One thing you were sure was that your mother had loved him ever since his debut era and everytime he sang on the television, your mother would always cheer for him.

"Eunwoo let's go!" The man who had finished collecting his breath held Eunwoo's shoulder, giving him a sign to immediately go. "Uh but...." Eunwoo pointed his index finger towards you unsurely. He didn't know what else was there to say towards his manager.

"Ah? Who is this? A lucky fan? Just give her your autograph and let's go. Fast!" Eunwoo's manager took a pen out from his suit pocket and gave it to Eunwoo. He didn't realized what was Eunwoo trying to say in the first place.

Eunwoo was actually pointing towards your wounds, hoping that his manager would understand the situation and let him stay a bit longer with you.

"Fast" The manager continued. "No hyung! Look! I... um I kinda hurt this girl...." Eunwoo gave his manager a guilty look. Even if it was just a simple scar, it definitely made him felt really guilty, especially knowing that his fans was the one who caused this to happen. Eunwoo himself realized that he couldn't just leave and be unresponsive towards your condition.

"What? What did you do? You already know that you should explain about your fake dating scandal and--

"Hyung no." Eunwoo cut him right before he could finish talking. His manager thought that Eunwoo had broken your heart because of his dating scandal (that everyone already knew fake) even though he had pointed towards your bruises for a couple of times now.

"See here, she got hit by my fans. So basically, it was also my fault." Eunwoo pointed at your wounded area, again. Hoping that his manager would finally understand. The manager leaned towards you a bit, looking directly onto your bruises area that Eunwoo had covered using plaster.

"Really? It seemed like you've taken good care of her! Let's go now." The manager patted Eunwoo on his shoulders and grabbed his wrist, dragging him to leave. However, Eunwoo still didn't want to leave. He continued to stand there, gazing at you.

"Eunwoo ssi??" A voice suddenly came from your right, thus making you turned your head towards the sound to find your parents were running towards you.

As soon as your mom had arrived in front of you, she didn't realized the whole situation. Infact, her eyes kept on staring at Eunwoo in awe, almost seemed like she couldn't believe her own eyes to meet up with her favorite idols directly face to face. On the other hand, you were surely hoping that your mom wouldn't scream since it would definitely embarrassed you.

"Oh it is you! I really really like your singing!" Your mother suddenly yelled while praising Eunwoo, making you facepalmed yourself, knowing that the shouting you were afraid of happening, actually happened.

"Ah, thank you...." Eunwoo smiled and bowed a bit at her, feeling grateful to receive another love. After that, your mother took a pen and a piece of paper out from her bag. She then asked for Eunwoo's signature and also a selfie together. You could only shook your head, seeing your mother's attitude which seemed like a typical teenager would do these days.

"(y/n).... what is this?" Your father suddenly grabbed your right arm, gazing at you angrily. You were shocked to see your father found out about the wounds even if you hid it before.