♠31♠

Even though you were in the same flight with Eunwoo, you were still going to part ways with him. As a celebrity, Eunwoo was going to sit in the business class that was located far from your back.

"Not yet." Eunwoo suddenly smiled while you were waving goodbye at him. He then walked towards you, pulling three plane tickets out from his pocket. "I just trade your old tickets with the business ones." He winked at you.

Eunwoo knew that you weren't suppose to sit with him, but he decided to just trade your whole family's tickets easily as his. He thought that if you had to part ways with him, it would be a damn boring travel. Not to mention on how rare it was for him to spend the time as a normal citizen.

"Ah.. Eunwoo ssi, you don't have to do that...." Your mother said, feeling uneasy. She knew how expensive it must've been. "Ah, it's okay ma'am, Please take this as a sign of my apology." Eunwoo then gave the tickets to you.

You received the tickets, still with a confused feeling, unable to accept the truth of being able to meet, talk, and even being in the same flight with a celebrity. You bowed your head slightly towards him as a sign of thank you.

"Eunwoo yaa, you really are a generous celebrity." Your father patted Eunwoo's back and gave him a proud smile, making him extremely happy. The money that he had spent to trade the tickets were nothing compared to your father's kindness. He felt like he had succeeded in making up with your family, especially with your father.

"Then let's go inside!" Your parents went inside and quickly look for their chairs. Leaving you alone with Eunwoo and his manager who were also about to leave.

"Come." The manager said. "Wait hyung!" Eunwoo suddenly said, making his manager stopped walking and turned back, facing him with an annoyed look. Eunwoo then ran towards his manager, whispering something. After Eunwoo had done talking, his manager replied him back only by rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah fine." The manager said. "YES!" Eunwoo suddenly jumped happily.

"Oops." Eunwoo's eyes suddenly met yours and stopped cheering. He covered his mouth as his cheek began to blush. "Come!" Eunwoo suddenly grabbed your hand and dragged you inside with him.

-----------||------------

"why did you ask for this?"

It turned out that Eunwoo's favor all along was to sit next to you

It turned out that Eunwoo's favor all along was to sit next to you. He traded his position with his manager just so he could sit next to you.

At first, his manager didn't want to agree. He was afraid of reporters trying to take some photos, creating another fake scandal that would've destroyed Eunwoo's career. However, Eunwoo had succeeded to convince him that it would be all right. Still, you didn't know the real reason why he really wanted to do this.

"Hm... As I said earlier. Nothing much." Eunwoo suddenly leaned closer and smiled at you, making you startled and with reflect, moving back a bit. Your heart began to beat faster as he moved back to his normal sitting position.

Sitting next to a celebrity wasn't easy at all. Eunwoo's face was too handsome to look at and everytime he made a move, your heart started to beat. Not only for your heart, it was also bad for your mental health. Goosebumps started to appear, the typical feeling that usually only came from watching horror movies.

You took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down by listening to some music or reading magazines. Creating a conversation with him was also hard since you didn't really know what else was there to say beside the words "thank you" or "you're handsome."

"(y/n) ssi, listen to this." Eunwoo suddenly plugged off both of the earphones from your ears, putting one of his instead, making the both of you sharing the same earphone now. He then unlocked his phone, starting to play the song. The music then started to flew into your ear easily.

It was definitely a ballad themed song. The melody flew trough your ear smoothly and the lyrics were as deep as the ocean. The harmony had flown you away, making you not realize when it suddenly had ended.

"Do you like it?" Eunwoo turned his head, staring directly into your eyes. "Well, I do...." Your threw your gaze away from his, preventing to blush.

The melody weren't as sad as other ballad usually be. Even if ballads weren't the type of music you usually hear, you somehow like this one. You felt like it was somehow special for you to actually liking the song he had given you before.

"I made that song." Eunwoo suddenly grabbed your hand and leaned closer. "I really wanted to show it to someone, but I don't know who...." He said, still caressing your hand gently.

" but I do know. "

Eunwoo lifted his head and smiled. His gaze immediately met within yours as he looked deeply into your eyes, making his face were only inches away from yours. His eyes were really glowing to the point where you could see your own reflection inside his eyes. You couldn't believe that such a beauty like him would stared at you in such a distance.

"I feel honored. Thank you." You threw your gazed away and pulled your hands off from his. You looked down so that you could hide your blush, feeling to shy to look at him.

"I feel like you would like the song, so I showed you first. Thank you (y/n)." Eunwoo smiled and moved back from you, creating the first distance you had before with him.

----------||------------

"Huh?" Eunwoo suddenly felt something fell onto his shoulder, thus making him turned left to find your head that was already patched onto his shoulder, sleeping peacefully. The tiredness quickly hit you, making you fell into his shoulder unconsciously. He smiled as he saw your face, starting to strike your hair gently.

Even if he knew that you couldn't see him, he still wanted to smile towards you. Being around you made his heart warm and comfortable and the only thing he wanted to do was also to smile around you, hoping that you would smile back at him.

Eunwoo then started to wrap the blanket around the both of you. He leaned his head right on top of yours and also began to sleep peacefully.

_________________________________________