♠14♠

Dawon opened his eyes slowly and looked around, finding himself inside a bedroom. However, it didn't look like his. In fact, it looked like a girl's bedroom. A clicked sound was heard from the door, indicating that someone had entered the room.

"Oh!"
"Ss...sorry"

It was a girl, she opened the door, looking a bit startled. She blushed a little and then closed the door immediately right after seeing Dawon. Not long after that, a middle aged woman came into the room, bringing a pair of clothing.

"Oh, you're awake already. Here. Change your clothes first and then have some breakfast"  She smiled at Dawon, then leaving the clothes on top of the table before leaving the room.

---------||----------

You were at the dining room, preparing the plates and food for breakfast. That young man finally came down when your mom greeted him.

"Oh you're awake. Please take a sit here." Your mom invited him to have breakfast with your whole family. He then sat in front of you. The family began to eat but he didn't grab any of the foods that were lying in front of him. He seemed really confused at that time.

"So, what's your name?" Your mom decided to break the awkwardness atmosphere first.  "Oh, sorry miss. My name is Dawon." He looked a bit startled before answering your mother's question.

"Oh Dawonnie. Where do you live?" Your father asked him too. "Uhm not far from here." "That's not bad then. (y/n), aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Your father suddenly mentioned your name, making you startled.

"Oh sorry, my name is (y/n)" You weren't brave enough to look at Dawon directly into his eyes due to the embarrassment. Right after you had introduced yourself, your parents explained the things that happened to Dawon, clearing all the things.

"Yes. Thank you so much oppa." You were really thankful that he was such a nice person, if not, your cards, money, and handphone would definitely be gone right by now. The look on Dawon suddenly changed after he had understood everything, becoming more relaxed than before.

"Anyway you were sleeping inside of (y/n)'s room last night--

"Mom stopped!" You cut her because you were embarrassed. Beside that, you also had seen him shirtless right after he woke up this morning. That was the most embarrassing thing that you had ever seen, especially from someone that you hadn't known before.

"Ah no wonder it smelled like strawberries..." Dawon smiled towards you, making both of your parents giggled. You covered your face, covering up the blushed that were on your cheeks.

During breakfast time, your parents asked a lot about Dawon. He turned out to be a college student on that area. He was now living in a boarding house. His actual home was in the same city as yours. He mentioned before that he usually went home during his summer or winter holiday. He also explained that it was his final year in college

While the family was talking, the imagination of you being in your uncle's wedding suddenly slipped trough your mind, making you facepalm yourself out of the suddenly.

"Mom, will I be alone on uncle's wedding?" You asked her. "Oh no dear, we're coming there too" your mom answered "No. I mean. The people about my age.."

Your mom suddenly stayed quiet. Exactly just like you had thought before, there wouldn't be any of your cousins which means that you would spend the time just being with old people. Just imagining it already gave a lot of boredom. If only you have siblings, then it would definitely be easier.

"Hm. Dawon do you have any college today?" Your father suddenly asked him. "No sir, it's weekend." He replied back, while eating his breakfast. "Great then!" Your father suddenly became happy.