♠39♠

"(y/n), everything is going to be fine." Zuho started to embrace, trying to comfort as the fourth of you went to the hospital. It all happened in a flash making you unable to believe everything you had heard.

As soon as you arrived, you quickly ran towards the room. You couldn't enter due to the surgery, thus leaving you to wait for their latest condition.

"I'll go get some drinks." Taeyang said as he head to the vending machine, trying to find some drinks. You then sat on the couch with your hands still holding onto your head.

You felt an unbearable concerns inside, thinking of something bad might had happened to your parents. The possibilities of what could happen suddenly made your eyes teared.

" (y/n)-ssi " Zuho said as he gently kissed your hand, thus making you turned your head just to find his shimmering eyes were gazing right into yours.

Not long after, an information was heard from the hospital's speakers and you immediately ran towards the desk. "How is my parent condition?" You asked, still with a hurried tone. "Miss, the doctor had informed us that you needed to see him right away."

You nodded your head and quickly ran to your parents' surgery room with Zuho at your back. You tried opening the door but it was still locked from the inside. You began to tremble as you felt even more curious about their condition.

"Let's wait for the doctor." Zuho suddenly grabbed one of your shoulder. Not long after, loud footsteps were heard from your back. You turned around to find Taeyang, along with Demi and her parents, were all heading to your position.

"(y/n)-ssi, how is your parents condition??" Asked Demi's mother panicky. "We are still waiting for the Doctor." Zuho replied on your behalf, leaving her to wonder due to the unfamiliar face she just met.

"Miss (y/n)?"

The doctor suddenly walked out of the room, thus making everybody startled. All eyes were giving him attention as he was about to speak. "Yes doctor." You said and walked forward, gathering all of your bravery to hear on whatever the news ahead.

The doctor slid his mask off his face, revealing his middle-aged face. He took a deep breath as it regarded to the big report.

" they've moved on. "

Your heart broke pieces as you heard those words fleeing out of his mouth. No matter how brave you were trying to be, you still couldn't accept the facts. It all had shattered all around the place as your tears rolled down your cheeks one by one.

Seeing on how shocked you was, Zuho quickly wrapped his arms around you. He let your chin rest onto his shoulder, a place where you cried your heart out. He began to stroke gently and endeared the sobs, mumbling that everything was fine and it would all turned all right sooner or later. Your parents were moved into a better place and you should have worry no more.

"All of the services have been done and we had tried our best but--

"Doctor, its fine. We all thank you for your efforts and time." Demi's father said, before finally walking away with the doctor. "(y/n), I have to call someone." Demi's mother suddenly also left the corridor, busy with her phone. Demi bowed and followed her mother from behind.

"Hyung, lets go back to the lobby." Taeyang let out a sigh, still with his hand holding onto one of Zuho's shoulder.

"(y/n) let's go...." Zuho said as he let go of the hug. You then nodded your head, aiming to say that you're fine before finally walking back to the lobby.

"(y/n) ssi, I have called someone. She tried her best in arriving here by any moment." Demi's mother said, right after arriving in front of you. "The doctor also said that we needed to talk about the funeral, do you want to come with us?" Demi's father said as he offered you back to handle the funeral together.

However, hearing the word "funeral" suddenly made your heart ached even more. You felt worry thinking on how to handle everything after this. No one would be able to be there with you right after this very first time. There wouldn't be any family time, sightseeing time, or even a simple conversation routine. Every single thoughts made it impossible to accept.

"(y/n)?" You were startled as you heard Demi's father, bringing you back from the blank.

" so, what's your answer? " He asked again.

You shook your head slowly as a reply. You didn't want to come along with him right after knowing that you could faint if you joined him.

"That's fine, we'll take care of the others." Demi's father said and made his way through, followed by his family from behind.

You wiped your tears as you saw them gladly taking care of everything, regardless the fact that you weren't even their biological daughter. You felt extremely lucky to have Demi as your best friend for years now.

Demi's relatives may were the only people to rely on. Nonetheless, it all changed as you gazed around once again. You found both Zuho and Taeyang were still there, giving you all of their company. They dared themselves to make you upright with any possible ways. They were the ones who helped you walked pass these unforgettable moments. Even if the pain felt unbearably sick, you knew that you should've moved on by any moment.

"Taeyang ssi?"

A familiar looking woman suddenly said, heading towards the three of you. She called Taeyang's within a questioning tone as she seemed to be in a very big rush.

"Mom?"

Zuho suddenly said, thus leading you to turn your head and faced him who was now looking even more startled than you were. "Nice too meet you mam..." You quickly greeted her, acknowledging the fact that it was also your first time meeting their mother.

"(y/n) ssi, I am very sorry for the news...." Her sudden hug and pat leading you to an even more confusion.

"Mom they're in room 73!"

She let the hug go as voices were coming out from your back. She then walked slowly passing you. You turned due to the her sudden climate and as you fully turned, your eyes met with a young man. He was rushing back to your direction with a letter hanging down from his hand.

"Youngbin oppa???"

________________________________________