♠24♠

The three of you continued to walk around, searching for the new shop that seemed to be really famous. You suddenly stopped as you saw a place that was really crowded. You walked closer towards it, wanting to make sure whether it was the new shop or not and as soon as you went inside, the shop showed a large banner saying "grand opening". Not to mention that it was filled only with women.

" Yeah, that's the shop. " You went back to the boys, thus making Jaeyoon cheered and suddenly ran inside. Not long after that, Jaeyoon ran outside again but with a disappointed look.

"What?" Youngbin asked him with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Hyung... It only sells women shoes." Jaeyoon answered while showing his dissatisfaction face. "Well, if it's actually for woman, let's go home." Youngbin immediately gave Jaeyoon a wide smile, ready to sleep early tonight.

"Ahh no! We got (y/n) here, so let's look around!" Jaeyoon grabbed your wrist and dragged you inside, heading towards one of the rack. He would do anything to spend more time with you before you left this thursday. Youngbin on the other side starting to walk casually, following you and Jaeyoon from behind.

-------------||-------------

"Woah.. these heels are so pretty right? Do you want one? I'll buy it for you!" Jaeyoon took one of the heels off from the rack, asking you to try them on.

The heels that he showed were indeed really beautiful. However, heels just wasn't your style. You knew that you fit into sneakers or flats better, rather than other shoes. Not to mention that you rarely wear heels, probably only when your mother insisted you to. In the end, you replied him with an unsure look, didn't know whether you should accept or deny his offers.

"Jaeyooniee, put it back. That's not (y/n)'s style!" Youngbin suddenly took the heels from Jaeyoon's hand, putting it back into the rack thus making you startled. It turned out that he had his eyes patched onto you all along. When your face expression suddenly changed due to Jaeyoon's offers, he immediately realized that it must've been because of the heels.

"Come!" Youngbin then grabbed your wrist and dragged you to another aisle of shoes. This time it was filled with stylish boots. 'Not my favorite, but these boots are awesome!' You looked at the boots in awe. Some of them had glitters, furs, and other decorations on it. Youngbin felt proud of himself as you gazed the shoes in awe.

You took a glance at the boots one by one but suddenly stopped when your eyes met with a pair of boots that were designed with furs on top of it. It was a brown coloured boots and even if the designs were really simple, it managed to attract your attention the most.

You grabbed it and looked back at Youngbin, making him somehow looked startled. He suddenly threw his gaze away, looking at other boots next to him with his hand on his chin, pretending to think. He was feeling to scared if you managed to find out that he was staring at you the whole time.

"(y/n) ssi? You want this one? Let me look for your size!" Jaeyoon who suddenly showed out of nowhere, took the furry boots off from your hand and quickly walked away, talking to the shop employee, leaving you and Youngbin alone in the boots section.

You looked towards Youngbin who was holding a black shiny boots. The designs were a complete 180° different with the one you had chosen before. The ones that Youngbin had his attention at looked somehow elegant yet badass, fully equipped with a zipper on it.

"Oppa, you like that one?" You approached him and asked, making him startled. "Ahh, I really wanted to buy this for a girl, but that girl just..." He continued to gaze at the boots then letting out another sigh, trying to hold back his tears.

"Does that girl like heels better?? Don't worry oppa! I like boots better than heels!" You quickly took the boots from his hand and sat down, trying to put it on.  Youngbin had been so nice for whole time that you didn't want him to be sad in any condition. He let out a smile as you tried to put on the boots.