♠7♠

"Yeah (y/n)-ssi! Let's go with us!" Hwiyoung invited you to come to the car with them. "Uhm? Is it okay?" You asked unsurely. "Of course noona! Right Taeyang hyung??" Chani looked at Taeyang. "It's ok. I invited you first right?" Taeyang answered, while smiling warmly.

"Yeayyy!!!" Chani went inside the car, pulling your hand with him. "Hey hey, ladies first Chani. Anyway (y/n) ssi, can you sit in the front? I don't want to be a driver." Taeyang smirked at you.

"Uh.... of course..." What Taeyang had said made you realized that if you decided to join Hwiyoung and Chani on the back, that would definitely made him seemed like a driver to the three of you. You didn't want him to feel bad and went to sit on the front next to him.

On the other side, you were a bit confused whether it was really okay or not since you didn't really know Taeyang but you're already inside his car.

After you went inside, Taeyang then turned on his car and drove away. The four of you had been inside the car but it didn't seem like it was heading towards your house. It went through some places and stopped in front of a big house instead.

"Hyung where are we going?" In the middle of the way, Chani suddenly asked Taeyang. "Yes this doesn't look like (y/n)'s house" Hwiyoung added.

"Get down kid." Taeyang took off his sunglasses and put it on the car's dashboard. "wHAT? When did we??" Chani looked startled. "Taeyang Hyung why are we home?!" Hwiyoung asked him. It seemed like Taeyang had brought you to the boys' house.

"Well you guys said that you wanted to go home right? Well I took you home. Now go. Youngbin hyung is probably looking for you guys again...." Taeyang answered calmly.

'Wow, are they siblings?' These thoughts suddenly went trough your mind. You were sure that Taeyang had told you that they didn't live together yesterday. However, after your eyes met with their huge house, they were definitely living together.

"Then what about (y/n) noona?" Chani asked. "I will take her home." Taeyang answered, feeling like he didn't have any intention to ask you at all. He quickly took Chani and Hwiyoung back because he wanted to go alone with you.

"Ohh, so you wanted to go alone with my noona? Well, you know what. I don't trust you." Chani gave a shooting glare straight into Taeyang's eyes. He leaned a bit and his index fingers was pointing at Taeyang.

"What?? I really will take her home!" Taeyang rolled his eyes.

"Noona, If this hyung acting weird just call me ok. I will save you." Chani moved back slowly. His eyes were still narrowing suspiciously at Taeyang, giving him an "I'm looking at you" look.

You didn't know what to say at that time. In fact, all that matter was to go home. So it was probably better not to interrupt so it would finish faster.

"Calm down Chani. Taeyang won't do anything, now let's go in." Suddenly, a young man with red hair came out from the house with his arm crossed in front of his chest. His eyes were really sharp and cold.

"Zuho hyung! Please don't let Taeyang hyung take noona home!" Chani whined at him. "Then how is she supposed to go home? It's probably far away from her house. Quick, come inside." The red haired man stroke Chani's hair. "Yes hyung..." Chani looked down and went inside the house.

Meanwhile, Hwiyoung didn't said anything since he had arrived. He gazed at you slightly and went inside the house, following Chani and Zuho from behind. After that, Taeyang turned on the car and drove it away leaving the house.

-----------||-------------

Silence was showing in the air for some minutes inside the car. You tried to look at the streets and found something odd again. It still didn't seemed like the way to your house.