♠20♠

"What?! Really?!" You were shocked to hear what your parents had said. Going to Malaysia for three days straight was too much to be a sudden news.

"But mom, how about school?" You asked them with a saddened look. Even if you were startled, you still didn't know exactly what to react. You were happy that you could take a day off and went to a trip but on the other side, leaving school even for a single day was going to be a burdensome to you. Not to mention that you already had some homework from last friday.

"Wahh, since when you love school so much? You're not sick right?" Your mother suddenly put her hand on top of your forehead, checking whether it was warm or not.

" homeworks and--

"Whatever the case is, you had to come with us. We don't trust you enough to be here alone. About school, I already called your teacher. She had agreed that it was fine for you to leave. She'll gave you extra time for homeworks. Plus you can do it there." Your father explained, cutting you from finishing your sentence.

Right after hearing those words, you knew that you couldn't reject it anymore. "Okay...." You sighed and went upstairs to your room, starting to pack up again "Oh, Hwiyoung-ssi" Your phone suddenly rang and his name were showing from it.

" hello "

" (y/n) ssi! I told that I would call you but you didn't answer that last time " Hwiyoung suddenly whined, making you pull back the phone far from your ear for a few seconds.

" ah that was because I went somewhere " When you were thinking about some excuses, the memories of you spending with Dawon suddenly slipped through, making you wondered around whether you would be able to meet him again or not.

" (y/n) ssi?? "
" ah!"

"Sorry Hwiyoung ssi, I blanked out "
" uhm, it's okay. "
" anyway, why did you call me? is there something you want to talk about? "
" well... not really. am I bothering you? "
" not exactly."

" oh yeah I won't school tommorow so you better talk to your hyung "
" what? why? are you sick again? "
" no.... I'm going to Malaysia "

" Malaysia?! For how long?? "
" only for three days. I'm leaving tommorow "
" aish you always leave me (y/n)... "

" last friday I sat with one of the girls in class "
" well it's okay then, I mean, at least you weren't alone "
" but I only want to be with you "

" Aish, Hwiyoung ssi what are you talking about? I had to pack right now so tell me about the homeworks later ok. Bye! "

You quickly hung up. You were startled after hearing Hwiyoung's words. Blushes began to shown and butterflies came into your stomach again. You took a deep breath to calm yourself down and let it go. You focused back on packing clothes. After you zipped your suitcase, you went downstairs to had dinner with your family.

After dinner, you threw yourself on your bed, stretching your hand widely. The plane would leave tommorow at six in the morning. The distance from your house to the airport was quite far, forcing you to go exactly at three from home. Without further due, you shut your eyes and slept.

--------------||---------------

Your mother woke you up right at two, asking you to prepare yourself. After done preparing, the whole family quickly went off to the airport. Your parents decided to take the cab so that your father won't have to worry about his car.

Hours had passed inside the cab, filled with you who was sleeping all the way to the airport. It was exactly five in the morning when reaching the airport. After checking in the luggages, your mom bought you a cup of tea and a donut for breakfast.

You had to wait for one more hour before the plane took off. While eating, your phone suddenly non stop vibrating, indicating that a call was received. You quickly pull out your phone out from your pocket and answered the call. It was Taeyang who called you.

" (y/n) ssi, you're leaving again? "
" yes hyung.... did Hwiyoung told you? "
" yeah he did. oh yeah, call me oppa. "
" okay.... "

" it's really bad. "
" what bad? "
" you see, I wanted to take you out to a new restaurant. but you're leaving again.... "

" aish... oppa, I know that you're so nice but you don't have to do that "
" it's okay. I love spending time with you "

" (y/n)! Let's go. Take your suitcase with you " Your mother suddenly called you from behind. You checked your watch and it was exactly 15 minutes to go before the plane took off. " yes mom, wait a bit " you said to your mother.

" oppa, I have to go now. "
" ok... have a safe flight  (y/n), promise me that after this you would meet me "
" nee oppa.... bye bye "

You quickly hung up and put your phone back inside your pocket. You chased your mom from behind and the three of you went inside the plane. Thank goodness that you sat near the window, which was your favorite spot because you could sleep well there.

The flight took for some hours. You couldn't use the internet thus making you sad because you couldn't chat with the boys. In the end, you decided to just listen to the music that were provided by the plane and sometimes watched a movie with your parents. Well, even if most of the time were being spent by sleeping.

" (y/n), wake up dear " your body were being shake, making you opened your eyes slowly to find your mom who was gazing in front of you.

"We have arrived." your mother smiled. You stretched out your arms, trying to get your life back after an uncomfortable sleep inside.  The after effects are being shown after spending hours of sleeping in a wrong position. Your back and neck was hurt, making you walked uneasily.

You took your suitcase and went outside the airport. " should we order a cab again? " you asked. " no worry. " your mother replied, thus making you wonder how the hell they were going to move from the airport.

Seeing your confused face, your mother finally explained that the whole family would stay in a house that belongs to her friend there. The main reason why your mother didn't choose to book a hotel was because her friend's house were located in a main district of the city.

This gave your parents a strategic methods because the house was not far from the building where your parents' meeting are being held. That would definitely be a useful time saver for them. Plus it would also help them in cutting off the budget, making it even more convenient.

"There she is!" Your father pointed at a black car who was coming towards the direction where you stood. The car suddenly stopped and a middle-aged woman came out from it. She ran and immediately hugged your mother.

"Ahhh it's been a long time!" She hugged your mom tightly. "Yess, oh I missed you." Your mother replied her with a tight hug aswell. The lady was definitely your mother's best friend since her middle school that she always talked about.

"Is this (y/n)?? You have grown a lot! You were just a baby back then!" the lady suddenly walked towards you, pinching your cheek playfully. You could only replied her with an awkward smile.

"Mom quickly! We'll cause traffic jam if we stay here." suddenly a head came out from the car's window. It was definitely a man's head that you saw. "Nee, I'm coming!" She replied. "Come come, let's go!" She said happily, dragging your mother towards her car.

"Ya Jaeyoon-ssi! Come help (y/n)!" She yelled towards the car, anticipating someone to come out and helped. " yeah.... " A young man suddenly came out from the driver's seat, showing his cool yet casual look.

He walked to you and took all of your suitcases. He smiled a bit and dragged them inside the car. His sudden sweet smile startled you. " eh? " your mother's friend suddenly grabbed your wrist and dragged you to sit inside the car. After your whole family were inside, Jaeyoon turned on the car and drove away to the house.

_________________________________________