♠5♠

You blended the milkshake and put it into three different glasses. Chani suddenly came to you and brought one of the glass into the living room, probably being thirsty. However, he didn't drink it. He was just putting it on top of the coffee table in front of the television.

You walked to the living room and put the other two glasses also on the coffee table along with Chani's glass. You put three different coloured straws for each glass. Orange for Chani, green for Hwiyoung and pink for you.

"Hm. Why isn't Hwiyoung back now?" You looked at the wall clock which had said five pm. "Lets just hope that he is not lost." Chani said. "Woah, this is good!" He sipped down his milkshake.

The house's bell suddenly rang, making you immediately knew that it must've been Hwiyoung. You quickly ran and opened the door to find Hwiyoung standing with plastic groceries around him. You brought some of the things into the living room to help him.

"Woah! Milkshake! Who made this?" Hwiyoung asked. The first thing he saw turned out to be the milkshakes. "Me and Chani did!" You replied him happily. "Nah hyung, only noona made these. I only got a finger cut" Chani said, showing off his plastered finger to Hwiyoung.

"Aish this kid... Sorry for the trouble (y/n), and thank you for taking care of Chani" said Hwiyoung. "Ah it's okay. Here grab your drink! You worked hard." You offered the glass with the green straw to Hwiyoung, making him smiled even wider than before. "Thank you" He then took the glass with his cheeks began to turn into light pink.

"Ok! Now let's work!"

The three of you started working for the project. You put everything that you basically knew about High School's lifestyle. Thanks to Chani, you guys found out about some new slangs that kids were using these days. It took about three hours until all of the work done.

"Wow it's already 8 pm. Time flew so fast right." You said, looking at the two of them who were still feeling energetic. "Yeah, especially because we spent it with noona...." Chani looked at you, making you replied him with an awkward smile.

"Haha, nice try Chani." Hwiyoung rolled his eyes, laughing all sarcastically. "Haha? Well I guess it's time to go home. You can leave the project here. I'll take them to the school tommorow." You said to Hwiyoung. "Is it okay? I can bring it too you know" Hwiyoung offered back. "No. It is safer in my house. I have a feeling...." You narrowed your eyes at him. "Yeah okay okay let just put it here" Your suspicious face made him let out a slight chuckle.

"Hyung let's go before--"

((Ding dong))

Chani words suddenly got cut off by the house bell.  "Are you guys being picked up?" You asked. "Uhm, probably" Chani replied back, in a questioning tone. You decided to check on who it was. When you opened the door, you suddenly found a young man smiling.

"Uhm, how can I help you?" You gave him a confused look. "Is Hwiyoung and Chani inside?" He asked, still with the smile on his face, looking like a bright sun. "Uhm yes? Did you come to pick them--

"TAEYANG HYUNG!!"

You were startled and quickly turned around to find Hwiyoung was shouting and also running towards you and the young man.

"Hwiyoung-ssi there you are! And where is--

"Here hyung." Chani suddenly raised one his hand "Ah there you are. Let's go home now. Youngbin hyung wanted to meet you guys so bad." The young man that approximately named Taeyang said.

"Are the three of you live in the same place?" You asked confusedly. "Uhm" Hwiyoung said. "No." Taeyang said, making you gazed your eyes at him to receive a sudden a wink from his right eye.

"Anyway I'm Taeyang and you are?" He offered a handshake. "Oh I'm (y/n)." You shook his hand. Taeyang seemed like he wouldn't take his hand off from yours so you just pulled yours back first.

"(y/n)? What a nice name. Nice meeting you too and thank you for taking care of these two dongsaeng of mine" Taeyang suddenly smiled, making your heart fluttered a bit. "It's okay. They're my friends anyway" You giggled.

"Hyung, I finished tying up my shoelaces. Let's go!" Hwiyoung said. "Chani are you done?" Taeyang tilted his head a bit, trying to look at Chani. "Yes hyung." Chani replied.

"Ok then, I guess we have to leave now. Thank you (y/n)." Hwiyoung said. "Yes. Thank you for today Noona, I really enjoy spending the half of my day with you! Let's meet again tommorow!" Chani suddenly gave you a warm hug. Feeling shocked, Hwiyoung ran and gave you a warm hug as well.

"Come on guys...." Taeyang said. Hwiyoung and Chani then let go of the hug, running towards the car.

"So (y/n), once again thank you for taking care of them. Let's meet again tomorrow." Taeyang gave you a wide smile and suddenly winked again, also walking towards the car.

They waved goodbye from the car window. Chani also did some small love sign with his plastered finger, thus making you waved back at them and quickly went inside your house.

After that, you took a bath and change into your pajamas. You then prepared for tommorow subjects. A click sound was suddenly heard from downstairs, making you realized that your parents had arrived.

You quickly went downstairs to find them bringing you some food to eat together. While eating, you told them about things that you did today and about your new friends. They were really happy even though they knew that you were being late this morning. After feast, you went upstairs again to your room, brushing your teeth and then checked your phone. There were some messages in it.

Hwiyoung :
"(y/n), Thank you for today! Let's not be late tommorow! Good night"

Chani :
"(y/n) noona. Let's have lunch together tommorow!"
"Good night ~"

You only read the messages from the notification panel because you're getting too tired to text them back.  A few second later, another notification showed.

Taeyang :
"(y/n)-ssi can we meet tommorow?"

_________________________________________