♠38♠

"Vernon sent this??" You let out a smile as you walked to your room. You thought about Vernon as he used to buy you these ice cream right after middle school.

You let out a blush, reminiscing when someone who was known for his coldness suddenly melted in front of you just like that. Even if you had said that you didn't like him anymore, the butterflies just kept on tingling, thus ending you up still hoping for his affections.

"eh?"

Your vibrating phone made you startled, thus waking you up from your daydream. You then checked your phone just to find Vernon texted you first. Your heart began to skip as you read his messages.

Vernon :
" did you get it? "

(y/n) :
" I really like it. Thank you so much!! "

Vernon :
" ahh... that's a nice to thing to heard. "
" anyway, can I come over after school? "

(y/n) :
" uh... I don't really know actually."
" I'm afraid I'll need to go somewhere..."

Vernon :
" Really? Where? "

His sudden question made you think on what excuses should you give. You didn't want him to know about your personal problems. Not to bother that he didn't even know who Taeyang was. Time began to pass as you were not realizing that your eyes had shuttle down, right before you were able to answer him back.

---------||----------

-Four missed calls-

Zuho :
" Today. Park. Maximum 4pm. "
" Don't be late. "

You woke up shock to see Zuho's messages. Anxiety showed due to not answering any of his previous calls. You then quickly changed your clothes, locking the house's door before finally running towards the park which took about fifteen minutes away. As soon as you arrived, you saw him sitting on a bench alone inside the park, still playing with his phone.

" finally. " He said as he lifted his head, gazing at you who was still catching your breath.

"Ah, sorry, I fell....

"No time, let's go." He suddenly grabbed your wrist, dragging you to stand behind one of the electricity pillars at the park lot. He stood close as he pinned you onto the pillar.

"He'll arrive any sooner, so just hide here and I'll approach him first." He continued explaining with head sometimes tilting, just to check whether Taeyang had arrived or not.

"Wait, when will I meet him?" You asked him, still feeling confused. "Shhh, be quite. He's here." Zuho quickly covered your mouth with his hand, dragging you down through the pillar so that Taeyang wouldn't be able to see you. You peeked trough Zuho's shoulder and found Taeyang standing behind on his own, still playing with his phone.

" stay calm " Zuho said as he let your mouth go, walking towards his younger brother casually. The awareness at Taeyang's sensitive ears made you decided to cover your own mouth within your hands. You tried to prevent yourself from making any noise, even the smallest one.

" Taeyang-ssi " Zuho called Taeyang with one of his hand waving. "There you are." Taeyang said as he walked towards Zuho's direction.

"What do you want to talk about? Make sure to be fast since I don't like this neighborhood." Taeyang suddenly rolled his eyes, showing on how uninterested he was being in the park.

Even if it used to be his favorite place, all he felt was uneasiness now. He felt uncomfortable as the place reminded him about the moment where you went out with Rowoon, the only moment where he hated most throughout his life.