♠8♠

"Is it alright?"
"Sure (y/n)-ssi, I'm happy taking you everyday."

This morning you went outside your house, ready to school but suddenly Taeyang appeared. He said that he would take you to school today along with Hwiyoung and Chani.

Even if you felt a bit unsure at first, the three of them still insisting. In the end, you decided to join them. After that, Taeyang decided that he would take the three of you to school everyday, starting from that day.

As soon as Taeyang arrived, you quickly went inside his car and sat next to him. "Aren't you busy oppa?" You asked him. "Yes I am, but not in the morning. College starts from 10." He replied back, putting his smile.

"Noona, don't call him Oppa, I don't like it." Chani who was sitting on the back, suddenly put out his head between you and Taeyang. He narrowed his eyes and pouted in front of you.

"What? I'm older than her Chani. If you can call her noona, then she can call me oppa." Taeyang sniffed back at him. "It sounded like you're being her boyfriend or something." Chani sneered.

"Chani-ssi what are you saying? Taeyang oppa is older than me. It's the same thing when you called him hyung, right?" You stroke Chani's hair lightly, making his eyes suddenly attached to yours. He was frozen, thus making the only thing he could do was staring at you.

Out of the sudden, he could feel warm and comfortable being around you. Even if all the things he said was just to show his jealousy. Chani quickly shook his head to remove the thoughts and leaned back to his chair.

"Well, just call him Hyung then." Hwiyoung suddenly spoke with a cold tone, making everyone stare at him. His gaze were looking at the street throughout the car's window while arms were crossed in front of his chest, showing of how unamused he was.

"Hahaha.... sometimes I also called the male senior at school hyung. Maybe I'll try that too." you looked at Taeyang. " ahh, but I like oppa better.... " Taeyang pouted.

-------------||--------------

"Ok students. Now I'm going to give you a task. Do you want it to be an individual task or a group work?" Said your math teacher right after she gave lessons to the class.

"Please let it be an individual work!" You wished for yourself. "Why? Don't you like group works?" Hwiyoung suddenly moves closer towards you. You didn't realize that he had heard the things you said earlier. "Uhm it's not about that. It's just, It's math right? Why are there even group works in math?" You raised your shoulders.

"Hm, I guess this teacher is different...." Hwiyoung replied. "Well how about you? Group work? Or individual work?" You asked him. "I'm okay with both, but I'll be happier if I can do it with you." Hwiyoung suddenly smiled towards you, thus making you replied back with an awkward smile.

You weren't expecting him to said that. The words he said made your heart beat, making your cheek blushed. You took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down and erase the thoughts.

In the end, even though Hwiyoung had said that, you still thought that individual work were way better than doing group work. However, what could you say? The whole class voted for the group work.

"Then group work it is. Now please create a group within 4 students in it!" The teacher said. "Excuse me miss." Vernon suddenly raised his hand, catching the whole class' attentions, you were wondering what was he going to say.

"Yes Hansol?" She replied. "Can we pick our own teammates?" Vernon asked back. "Sure. It's free. Just make sure that everyone has a group." She explained. "Ok thank you miss" He smiled at the teacher.