♠22♠

"Ah Youngbin Hyung!" Jaeyoon quickly ran towards the guy and grabbed the key from his hand. "This is really your key (y/n) ssi. Look it has pink chain!" Jaeyoon showed the key.

"Were the key with you this whole time hyung?" Jaeyoon asked. "No. I found it in my room." Youngbin glared at you. "Ah? At your room? How?" Jaeyoon turned around to also gaze at you.

"Ah, I'm sorry oppa. I went to your room and the key fell. Sorry." You bowed towards Youngbin again. He suddenly walked towards your direction and grabbed your hand, making you lifted your head and stared into his eyes.

"Thank goodness you didn't end up sleeping with Jaeyoon." He opened your hand then putting the key right in the middle of your palm, closing it gently. "Ah Hyung it was only a joke!" Jaeyoon whined, making Youngbin smiled a bit looking at Jaeyoon's reaction.

"Thank you.. uhm--

"Youngbin." He smiled to you, offering a handshake. "Nee, Youngbin oppa... uhm my name is (y/n). Thank you for helping." You shook his hand and bowed your head lightly.

"Don't lose it again (y/n) or else you will sleep with me." Youngbin suddenly winked at you. He stroke your hair gently and quickly went upstairs back into his room again. You stared at his back as he walked further, going inside his room.

'Why is my heart beating so fast again?'

"(y/n)-ssi! Do you want some coffee??" You were startled to see Jaeyoon was standing next to you all along with both if his hands each holding a sachet of coffee. "Ah you don't have to--

"No rejecting!" Jaeyoon suddenly pushed you to sit near the kitchen, making you able to see him being busy with his coffee but still with his bright smile on. While waiting, you stared back at the key that Youngbin had returned. The pink chain somehow caught your eyes, the number nine inside it made you wondered on what did it means in the first place.

"Here. Drink it." Jaeyoon brought two cups and put one in front of you. "Thank you oppa" you sipped it a bit.

'wait, something tastes weird let me try it again'.

You drank the coffee a bit much this time just to make sure that nothing was weird. You turned your gaze at Jaeyoon, he seemed like he was anticipating for your answer. However, Instead of answering, you ended up making a funny face in front of him.

"Eh?? (y/n) ssi? What's wrong??" Jaeyoon asked panicky. "Oppa" you said. "Nee?? What what?" He leaned towards you and asked curiously.

"It's salty...." you said, shaking your head left and right. "Ha??" Jaeyoon then drank his coffee end ended up making a funny face aswell. "(y/n) ssi... I put salt instead of sugar...." Jaeyoon put out a sad face while saying 'sorry' towards you.

You ended up laughing together with him. You weren't mad at all. Infact, there was no way for you to be mad at him after all he had done for you. Not to mention that everybody would make mistakes and be clumsy whether its sooner or later.

You kept on drinking the salty coffee while laughing at him. Without you realizing, he was holding his chin with his hand, staring at you as you continue to laugh.  "I like your laugh" He mumbled unintentionally, getting drunk into the beauty.

"Eh what?" You wiped your eyes from the laughing tears and looked at him. "Ah! No! Nothing. I didn't say anything." He shook his head and suddenly threw his gaze away, making you looked at him with a confused look. In the end, you decided to just ignore it.

"Jaeyoon ssi!" Someone suddenly called from the stair. Both of you turned around to find Youngbin who was walking closer. He then stood in front of you and Jaeyoon.

"What Hyung?" Jaeyoon asked. "I'm going to the mini market. Anything you wanted to buy?" He waved his car key. You didn't really pay attention to them since you were eating the chocolate cookies to reduce the amount of salt in your tongue.

"Uhm, can we come too??" Jaeyoon glared at you and looked back to Youngbin. "What? I'm only going to the minimarket and both of you want to come?" Youngbin raised one of his eyebrow. " oppa. I don't have to come. I will be here with ahjumma " you said to Jaeyoon. "But I want you to come...." Jaeyoon pouted at you. "See, even (y/n) can think better than you." Youngbin chuckled, making Jaeyoon sniffed back at him.

"Youngbin ah!" Ahjumma suddenly came. "Yes mom?" Youngbin said. "Where are you going?" She pointed at car key. "To the minimarket." Youngbin also waved the key in front of her.

"Ah great then! Instead of going to the minimarket go to the super one! Here, buy these." Ahjumma took a sheet of paper which looked like a shopping list out from her pocket, giving it to Youngbin.

"What?" Youngbin looked upset but still taking the list that was definitely more that two sheets. He flipped it back and forward, scanning through the things he needed to buy for the whole month. "Mom! There is no way I'm buying this." Youngbin whined, his index finger was pointing to one of the number on the list, seemed lazy enough to buy this one sophisticated thing.

"Then take (y/n) with you!" She said. You turned your gaze at them, realizing that someone had said your name. Your eyes met with Youngbin's as he also gazed at you. Both of you were having eye contact for a few seconds before he finally letting out a sigh.

"Mom. Can I come too?" Jaeyoon asked. "Sure, why not?" ahjumma replied. "Wait, is it okay if you're alone?" Youngbin asked. "Well, I am used to be alone when you guys work." She went inside her room and closed the door.

"Well, guess the three of us are actually leaving!" Jaeyoon suddenly grabbed your wrist, dragging you outside the house. Youngbin then followed the two of you from behind.

"Come on (y/n)!" Jaeyoon sat in the back and asked you to sit with him. Right before you went inside, you suddenly felt like your elbow was being pulled back, preventing you from entering the car. "There's no way both of you are sitting back there. I'm not your driver." You turned around to find Youngbin was holding your elbow. This somehow reminded you of someone similar.

"Ah, right... then I will sit in the front." You quickly walked and sat at the front next to Youngbin, leaving Jaeyoon to sit on the back alone. "(y/n) ssi, you should've just ignored him and sat here with me. Now I'm alone...." Jaeyoon crossed his arm in front of his chest, pouting.

"Stop whining...." Youngbin also went inside and turned on the car. The three of you then left for the supermarket.

_________________________________________