♠18♠

It was exactly eight pm when you arrived in front of your house. Your parents probably had waited for you inside. You told Dawon that you would leave for the city on tommorow morning.

Dawon replied back, not with a saddened look but with his sincere smile. You said goodbye to him, feeling sad because you had to leave him in such a short time. He was like your own brother already.

"Shhh (y/n). Not goodbye, but see you later...." He walked forward and stood right in front of you. He stroke your hair gently and kissed your forehead. You replied his sweet touches by giving him a tight hug and quickly went inside together with him.

Right after opening the door, you found your parents, being busy preparing for tommorow left.  "Sorry, we went out for too long. It was my fault." Dawon then bowed in front of your parents, asking for their apology.

"It's okay Dawonnie. As long as (y/n) is safe. Anyway, we're going to leave tommorow. It was really nice meeting you." Your mother smiled and hugged him warmly as a sign of farewell.

"Yes ma'am, I knew it from (y/n) this evening. It's sad to know that you are leaving at such an early time. And sir, thank you for the tuxedo." Dawon handed the fully wet tuxedo to your dad, making your father received it with a confused face.

"It's wet. Did you guys swim?" Your dad asked. "Maybe...." You started giggling up meanwhile Dawon looked really worried. He was afraid of what your dad would say later on.

"Hahah it's okay son. Thank you for taking care of (y/n). Farewell" Your dad hit Dawon's shoulder lightly and also gave him a warm hug. Life was quite simple for your father. If you were happy, then he would also be happy.

Dawon, who was startled to see your father reaction bowed lightly towards them and went outside. After he left the house, your parents told you to closed the door.

While closing the door, you peeked at Dawon trough the window. He was getting on his motorcycle, looking at your house for a few seconds before finally turning on his motorcycle, riding away. Nobody knew whether you would be able to meet him again or not.

"See you later...."

_________________________________________