Chapter Eight: Now What?

It's been one year since the world plummeted into this apocalypse. These dangerous creatures have murdered many people, and democracy is on its last legs but there is one last hope-that is they start to hunt these creatures to extinction.

What has happened to Max, Matt and Eve? Some say they never survived the first month of this nightmare but some believe that they are still alive! Eve and Matt's parents would never talk about what happened, both of their parents would say "They aren't my trouble anymore!" and carry on with their lives.

Sometimes people say that they could hear something like a bow, in the wilds, sometimes they'd even find dead torn up monsters, and most people believed that it was another monster who had done this.

In the northern region, people were always under threat because they couldn't acquire the resources they needed such as food and firewood and not to mention the huge amounts of Gammoth that lived there.

The desserts were just as bad, Jhen Mohran and Dah'ren Mohran were always a constant threat. Ships that had been made especially for travelling across the sand were available to help people get across the wide expanse of desert.

The old cites that were here before this apocalypse, have become rubble due to the constant attack from giant unpredictable Elder Dragons.

Not many people knew what an Elder Dragon was but most people said they were the forces of nature.

The remaining human population was very scarce. Most animals before all of this had happened, had been hunted to extinction, and only deadly beasts ruled this world now!

Man now faced extinction! Or so we thought? There was talk about letting people hunt and kill these beasts. Most people thought it was a death wish but people remembered the message that Max, Matt and Eve had sent before and the decision was made to let people hunt them.