Chapter Eighteen: Into the Past.

Two Years Ago

"Right, that's the broadcast sorted!" Eve said smiling, "Why are you smiling Eve?" Matt asked. "Duh, the new food we'll be trying!" Eve said sounding really excited, "What new food?" Matt said while looking a bit confused. "Oh C'mon! Moga Carb, Yukumo Tea and of cause Bherna Cheese Fondue." Eve said almost dancing, Eve loved food even though she was skinny.

It was at this moment Max came walking over, sighed and said "Look..." it was a news article that said, "Wanted and missing Max Sterling wanted for two murders." He was still wanted, more than ever now. Eve and Matt couldn't do anything, they thought he was no longer wanted, all of them had to split up.

Cha-Cha and Kyamba went back to Glasgow with Eve, Angry went with Matt to Bronxville and Max had to wander alone or so they thought. Max had other plans.

Max went back to Bronxville about a week or two after Matt. Max then went to his old house and looked for clues, he went to see if he could find about the strange happenings (the monster attacks) and he found something peculiar.

It was a stone tablet with some markings on it which looked like a creature of some kind of weird human-monster hybrid.

He placed it in his bag and ran off into the wilderness. On that same night, people swore that they had heard a loud scream almost like someone being stabbed but there wasn't a body to be found...

Matt phoned up Eve and told her about that night, "Really loud screaming and nobody? That is strange." Eve said sounding a bit concerned, "Yes really! But the other weird thing is that I feel like I've heard that type of scream before." Matt paused, "Who?" Eve asked, "Max..." Matt said sounding saddened thinking that the police had found Max.

They both put the phone down and that's when they too disappeared. Why? Nobody knows even their parents didn't know (or even care) about their whereabouts.

Most people never realised that they were gone but the ones who did (and who cared) blamed themselves for their disappearance...

Present Day...