Chapter Twenty-Four: Jaws!

The Zamtrios dived back under the icy lake, then the ice started to tremble beneath their feet. "Get out of the way!" Matt said pushing Felicia out of the way, 'CRACK!' and a 'BANG' went the humongous amphibious Sharq coming out of the icy blue deeps.

"Matt!" Felicia screamed firing her bullets into the Zamtrios' course hide. It then noticed her. It was about to go for her when a bug went zooming past and biting it she knew the bug was Matt's. Matt the flung himself at the Zamtrios. It fell with a bang, Matt was able to mount it and he grabbed his carving knife and started to stab it.

Just like before the Zamtrios fell and this time Eve and Felicia fired some explosive rounds. Angry played a health horn and all of their wounds were immediately healed.

"Huh, this is a wee bit easy!" Eve thought to herself. The Zamtrios then started to shake and puffed up its light grey underbelly (like a balloon). Matt and Angry went flying back, they both hit the ice on top of the lake. The Zamtrios did something none of them could've seen it started to bounce up and down, "What the 'ell is it doing?" Eve said out loud.

The ice started to crack and the ice sank or floated away. The one that Matt and Angry were lying on was about to float away. Eve saw what was going to happen. She couldn't jump in nor could she leave them.

"Shoot the ice!" Eve said, "What why?" Felicia asked, Felicia then saw it as well, "Shoot one of the edges on ours!" Eve yelled pointing at the floor.

So they did, and the one they were on started to float away to Matt's ice float. It was about five minutes before they got close enough to jump onto Matt's ice float.

"Matt! MATT! Wake up." Eve said pouring some hot drinks into a cup, "What where am I?" Matt asked, "We're on an ice float." Felicia answered.

Matt threw a snowball at Angry "MEOW! WHO DID THAT?" Angry yelled, "Me you silly fool!" Matt said jokingly.

"Will the Zamtrios find u-?!" Eve was about to ask but then they saw a fin...that of the Zamtrios! "Damn... it found us!" Felicia said.

Then Matt fired a red flare, "What the hell are you doing?!" Felicia yelled, "We need help!" Matt said sternly.

"The Guild want Rook! If they find out about Rook we all be in deep trouble! Because funny enough the Guild doesn't know we have him and those thugs think the Guild has him!"