Chapter Thirty-Two: Train Up!

"Must train harder!" Max said to himself punching the meat in the storage fridge, "After this we'll do dodging of fast objects and then after that we'll do running and last but not least see how many hits we can take!" Max said getting pumped up!

Max wasn't seen until the next day, collapsed on the floor of the barn. Max was told "Have a rest!" but he didn't listen he kept on every day for two whole weeks and started to even train at nights. Felicia tried to stop Max but he kept on.

Felicia was rarely seen outside she spent most days in her house or trying to tell Max to rest. People wondered what would happen because they were fine; just didn't have a chief to tell them what to do.

Meanwhile in Iron Valley...

"Wher-where am I?" Eve asked, "You're safe!" Sheela said, "My hand, what has happened to it?" Eve asked, looking down to where the stump was.

Eve couldn't see at first because of blankets but when she saw it, it was beautiful. The metal was as shiny as the sun and as strong as a Rajang for-arm. "Oh my god! Its-it's beautiful!" Eve said in delight.

Then came the Tinkerer,"Ho-ho-ho, please don't love it, enjoy it!" Tinkerer said happily.

"We should get goi-!" Sheela was about to say but Tinkerer interrupted and said "No, please stay. I didn't choose to be a hermit, I was made to be a hermit."

Tinkerer looked so sad but then Eve said, "C'mon come with us!" he looked up and started to run towards Eve and gave her a big hug.

"What about the Rajang?" Sheela asked, "He should have left." Tinkerer replied packing his stuff (equipment and other goodies).

They then headed out to go back to Wycam.

In Wycam...

Max was sat on a bench outside in the cold air with his new armour (it was made out of Blangongas') but suddenly someone started to yell "Max, Sir we've got something for you!" it was the Scoular, "What is it now?" Max replied, shrugging his shoulders, "It is some info on the attack the one that involved Eva Young!" the Scoular said shaking worrying the Max might do something, Max sighed and said, "Go on say it!" the Scoular looked up and replied, "She's alive! We've got a bird with a message that read Eve, Sheela is alive and they're coming home." Max stood up and asked, "And what about Lance? Any information on his whereabouts?" the Scoular started to walk off back into the Guild Hall.