Chapter Twenty-Three: Cold and Frosty.

"It's colder than normal." Felicia said steering the Popdrome through the ice-cold tundra, "Wait-what?! What do ya mean it's colder than normal?" Eve replied. They then heard and a loud screech, "Damn it! It's closer than normal! Get ready!" Felicia said looking at Matt and Eve.

Matt, Eve and Felicia jumped out of the wagon, onto the frozen lake. Everything then went quiet... "Huh must've gon-!" Felicia said but before she could finish, a loud crack and a moan from the Popdrome they all looked over and saw the wagon was gone...

"ANGRY!!??" Matt said sounding scared, "What! YOU BOUGHT THE CAT!" Felicia replied angrily, looking at Matt. They heard a meow and saw Angry was right behind them "What that mattur furrends?" Angry asked. Felicia was about to answer Angry but then the ice started to crack again.

"We need to focus on the hunt!" Eve said readying her heavy Bowgun, the ice made another cracking sound and another after that. As if by magic the snow-storm cleared and they saw it. The Zamtrios!

The Zamtrios let out a loud shrieking cry, but it wasn't attacking them, "What the 'ell is it doin'?" Eve asked, "It's preparing itself! Matt replied, "For what?" Eve asked again. A cold mist appeared around its body and after the mist disappeared, ice covered its shark-like body! "That!" Matt said sighing. Angry, Eve, Matt and Felicia got ready...

The hunt had begun!