Chapter Fifteen: The Shakalaka Village!

"Chum-chum, wake up-up Minion wants to talk to you-you!" the squeaky voice said, Max thought he had heard the voice before and when one of his eyes opened it was Cha-Cha.

"What are you?" Max said, trying to make it sound like he had never seen Cha-Cha before. "Minion, I'm not a stupid head, unlike you-you!" Cha-Cha said as he was grabbing Max by the arm, "Where are you taking me?" Max said trying to make the Shakalaka kid let go of his arm.

Cha-Cha had other ideas, he hit Max with his weapon, (it's a small crab claw shaped like a Yain Kut-Ku) Max shouted at the Shakalaka "Come here you little...!" but before he could finish a lady shouted (in a Scottish accent) "Enough! The lot of ya!" she started to walk to Max while clicking her fingers, "Who are you? You're not the boss of m-." the lady interrupted Max again saying, "Oh, pipe down! Rook or should I say, Max!" Max didn't know how to act. He just said, "That's not my real name anymore..." the lady walked closer and replied with "What? Stop being so depressing, that was my job!"

Max was about to walk out of the room that he and this lady were in but before he could she shouted another thing "I guess I should say my name!" she said giggling.

Max was about to say no, but before he could answer the lady interrupted him, "It's me, Eve!" Max looked at the lady and questioned, "Prove it!" Eve looked at Max but didn't answer him but she did say "C'mon then, follow me!" Eve said holding Max's hand "No! I work alone!" Max replied moving away from Eve, just as he was walking out of the room he saw what was outside. It was a giant tree village, there were houses in the trees, some on the forest floor and loads of Shakalakas running around the place, "Ha, female minion isn't bad is she-she!" Kyamba said while creeping behind them both, "What do you want Kyamba?" Eve said crouching down to talk to the Shakalaka child, Kyamba replied, "What's this strange man doing here? I thought he didn't look after humans unless it's that Max who you never stop talking about!" Eve looked at Max and then at Kyamba and answered with "SHUT UP YA WEE DEVIL!!!" Kyamba jumped, ran behind Max and said: "New minion save me-me." Eve explained to Kyamba that this was Max and that Rook was his fake name but by the end, Eve thought Kyamba still didn't get it.

"Well don't ya want to see the village?" Eve said smiling at Max, "No! Just let me go back to hunting!" Rook said picking up his Long Sword, Eve sighed and said "Fine, but before ya can go I've got a request. You must hunt me this Kecha Wacha. It's been attacking this village on a regular basis!"