Chapter Nine: The Hunt Has Begun.

Two men are fighting in a Guild Hall, to see who would take on this special quest, to hunt a Gypceros. They are both strong lads who use the Hammer, but their brains weren't as you would say, full.

"Come on bring it!" said the hammer user, who was the first to see the quest. "Oh! I will!" said the second hammer user.

Then the Guild Master intervened, saying in a cheery voice "Ho-Ho you two are a bit late to that party." "Huh, what?" said the first Hammer user in a dumb voice.

There was a man standing in front of the quest counter, with some armour that nobody had seen before (it was blue and looked like a crab) and with a Long Sword (that was from a fiery Wyvern). People called him Rook because he was clever, but also quiet. Then the first hammer user said, "Umm sir, you do know that is my quest?!" Rook replied with nothing walking past the first Hammer user as if he wasn't there.

The hammer user then said "Oi! That's mine!" grabbing Rook on the shoulder, Rook then threw him on the ground, with his carving knife pointing at the man's neck.

The man started to plead for Rook to let him go and not to kill him.

Rook put his knife away, but only because the Guild Master told him too. He picked up the big brute, and asked him his name, "Oh umm, m-my name is Rocky..." he said with a scared voice.

The other Hammer user also said his name "My name is Barbola, may I come as well?"

Rook looked at the floor, then looked at the men, he said "Fine, but don't get in my way!"

The three men got ready for tomorrow's hunt.

The hunt has begun!