Chapter Thirty: Iron Valley!

The days went by like second for Eve one minute she could the snow, then jungle trees and then volcanic smog.

The Guild Master was steering the Popos in the right direction and the four lances where investigation the area ahead with the fifth hunter (who used the light Bowgun) was standing in front of Eve, on the cart keeping an eye out for anything that would try and harm them.

Eve then closed her eyes and woke up to the smell of rich iron ore. "Huh? Are we here?" Eve said trying to sit up, "Please rest." said the gunner giving her some medicine.

"What's your name?" Eve asked slowly, "Sheela." replied Sheela. It was at this moment the men in front started to yelling a blood-curdling cry.

Eve couldn't see over the cart nor could Sheela because of an iron-ridge in the way.

The Guild Master stop and saw all of it, he turned white as a sheet. Then what jumped over the ridge was horrifying.

A Rajang golden as the sun and it arms glowing a bright-terrifying red. Nobodies though just then Rajang fell straight towards them. "GET OUT NOW!" yelled the Guild Master in fear.

Sheela picked up Eve and jumped out of the cart and into a ditch, then..... 'BANG' went the Rajang against the cart....The Guild Master didn't stand a chance. Then the Rajang saw Sheela and Eve in the ditch it started to run towards them.

Suddenly then a giant Rathalos coloured steam-powered train ploughed into it.

The Rajang let out a hideous cry that the havens could hear as well. Then a door came down from the side and out came a short Wyverian yelling, "Come with me if you want you live!" so Sheela picked up Eve and ran into the train-thing.

The Rajang picked itself up and started to hit the steam-powered train, "Ho-ho-ho, this one ain't giving up! Let's give this one the taste of steam!" yelled the short crafts-man.

Then a giant spear from the front of the train squired the Rajang in the eye, it let out another loud cry of anger.

But even the Rajang knew it couldn't win against the giant train.

"Thank the mechanical gods!" said the small Wyverian wiping the coal dust from his face. "Who the hell are you?" Sheela asked walking towards the small Wyverian, "Me? I'm the Tinkerer, I'm the Guild's weapon maker and designer." replied Tinkerer.

Eve then woke up, saw where they were and asked "Where-where are we, Sheela? Where's the Guild Master?!" Sheela looked at Eve and looked at the ground, Eve got the message. The Tinkerer then saw Eve's hand and yelled, "By Gods and Wyvern!? Your hand its'-it's gone?! And you're still living!?" Eve then tried to stand but fell on the floor instead.

"My house, now!" said the Tinkerer.