Chapter 8

(A/N) Well, there is fighting in this chapter. If you are not comfortable reading that, then you may read from the first and only skip the part where I have marked, so you wouldn't miss anything.

Edited.

CHAPTER 8

I strutted along the wasted carpet with my robe dragging along my back gracefully before I came to a halt along the referee's right. I gave him a small nod of acknowledgment before I turned my attention to the growing crowd in front of me.

The 'hurricane' promptly walks into the ring and stands on the other side of the referee still mastering his emotionless stance.

And before I knew it, the stage was ours to play.

***WARNING WARNING WARNING. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT***

The 'hurricane' stood there in front of me. His fists firm in front of his chest as he leaned on his back leg. His eyes held me venomously as he rushed towards me. He threw a punch to my right.

I moved to my left just enough as his fist passed at a hair's breadth from my face.

Quickly, before he could respond with a follow-up, I swiftly punched him at his solar plexus, knocking the wind out of his chest, stunning him for a brief moment.

I take that as advantage and push him onto one of the ropes and punch him in the face repeatedly.

The crowd watched all along with a collective number of gasps and winces each time I hit 'hurricane'. That took me to a brief moment of distraction which my opponent benefited by flipping me to my back on ropes with a conceited face.

"My turn." he whispered.

He delivered a quick blow that opened me to another attack. He obliged and put a simple sidekick on show, into my stomach, doubling me over. He followed up with a quick rising uppercut.

I shook my head and kicked him in his upper thigh to which he winced. I escaped from his hold and stood directly behind him like flash. I jumped on him throwing him to the ground. In contrast to the traditional punches, I opted to wrap my legs around his neck and hold.

After a couple of seconds, his frantic struggles died down as he tapped the ground three-time crying for release.

I loosened my hold and got to my feet as I jogged on my place lightly to loosen up my muscles. My opponent got up and looked up at me through his lashes in aversion.

I shrugged and waited for him to recover from his echoed wits.

I decided to use my momentum in a creative. Instead of pilling into him, I jerked to the right and swung around 'hurricane'. The, when I was directly behind him, I curled my legs into his body and angled his body towards the ground, changing the direction of his fall, putting the weight of his jump into a hefty throw.

In the progress, the maneuver had pulled my opponents off his feet hazardously and was thrown across the floor. He skidded and tumbled along the ground hideously.

Once come to a stop, he tried to get up. But before he could recover I mercilessly sprinted towards him in pure rage.

I wrap his arms around my Opponent's head and hold him up as I thrust wicked knee shots into the fighter's ribs.

His uncomfortable position made his head spin as his breath becomes labored. He wobbles as I punish him with an uppercut that sends him into the ropes. He bounces between the ropes and my ruthless jabs.

I pursue him and fire foot and fist into him repeatedly like I'm exercising on a heavy bag rather than hitting a person.

Cross.

Roundhouse kick.

Hook.

Hook.

Jab.

I shoot a back kick into 'hurricane's' midsection with so much force that it drives him through the ropes and onto the concrete floor.

***FIGHT OVER!***

His body flops with a wet, fleshy THUD onto the ground.

The crowd went wild and cheered in ecstasy, provoked by the extraordinary fight.

I stayed there static with my expressive eyes, wide as saucers.

I.did.it.

I let out a small chuckle.

I DID IT!

I found my legs carry me as I weaved through the crowd and tackled Sean and Calvin into a hug.

"I WON!" I shouted in their ears and got up before they could say anything and ran towards the referee. I tackled him in a hug.

What am I doing?

"I WON!" I shouted in his ear. He nodded looking uncomfortable. I grinned.

I didn't care about anything then. The only thing that preoccupied my mind was that I had triumphed my dream of 5 years.

I lived my life in despair. But this made it up to all of it.

I felt my hand rise up with the strong hold of the referee to announce my victory.

"Is there no one who could defeat the women?!" The referee shouted through his mike. I frowned.

I swear, if someone shows up I will make sure he'll never have children 

"Come on! Is there no one?!"  The referee called out again.

The crowd was silent. Just when I was about to sigh in relief I heard.

"Me." A voice filled the arena.

Whaaaaaaaa.

Yup. Say bye-bye to your future Mr. Referee.

***

***(A/N) Please vote comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends***