Chapter 31

CHAPTER 31

"Please, Blaire. You need to run away from here. Or our dad will ruin your life too" Anna hiccupped. "He'll ruin you. Run away! Somewhere! Anywhere! And stay safe. Please. I can't leave now. But one day, I'll find you. And we'll live together."

I frowned and shook my head.

"I'm not leaving you all alone here, even if he takes me. I'll be with you. I don't care. I can't loose you too" I whispered, occasionally glancing towards the door. "That's the end of discussion. I'm not leaving you. Now leave, before he comes. He'll screw us up if he finds us up in here." I said getting and nervous and glanced at the door once again.

I heard my sister sniff and whimper. "Please... I can't let him ruin you too" She whispered.

I shook my head and cupped her cheek. And looked at her in the eye. "Anna...We're in this together. And that's what mom would've wanted. I'm not lea-"

"No! Mom would not have wanted Dad to get us both too! Please... just leave. I'll help you pack your bags. You need to leave as soon as possible." She said as she wiped her tear.

"No. Anna! I love you so much! I can't leave you to rot in this hell." I said as a tear left my welled up eyes.

"But, Blaire-"

Our hushed whispers were silenced by the sound of thumping footsteps up the attic, where we are hiding.

Our eyes widen. Anna cursed and pulled me behind the huge piano, that once belonged to my mom. She cupped her mouth trying to silence her frantic cries. But nevertheless, one or two escaped her lips.

"Anna... I-I'm scared" I said as my eyes widen and looked at the door.

"Shush... It's going to be alright. Just remember, that no matter what happens, I love you so much. And I'll come for you one day"

"Anna-"

"The door flew open revealing a very furious Adham which made us squirm back.

"Come out you two!" he roared as he scanned the place. The only thing I could hear was the loud thumping of my heart.

He searched for a while as along threatening us which we ignored and made escaping from him as our biggest mission now. He let out a dissatisfied growl and was about to leave but something caught his eye. Us.

He grinned evilly and came towards us in his long strides and snatched Anna from me who let out a pained whimper.

"You Little bitch! I'll show you what it means to escape from me." He hissed at Anna who flinched back. His eyes landed on me which made me cower in fright. "I'll take care of you later"

"NOOOOO" I cried as I tried to reach for her.

A drop of tear left my eyes as the disturbing memories resurfaced. I shook my head slightly and brought my knees towards my chest and wrapped my arms around it. I wiped out my tear with the back of my palm.

God, how much I hate Adham. That son of a Bitch.

He showed no mercy as he dragged Anna by her hair to somewhere, while she struggled against his iron hold trashing all over the place tried to free her hair. I cried and scream for her. But it was useless.

That was the last day I saw her, up until now. I spent a lot of sleepless nights and soaked pillows after she was taken away from me. She was my only hope.

My phone beeped indicating a messaged. I let out a humorless chuckle of its timing.

I picked it up anyways to see a message from Calvin.

Calvin: Do you wanna come to the ring? Let's practice for the upcoming match? What say?

I inhaled deeply and threw my phone on the bed and tied my hair in a ponytail.

Should I just go and take things off my mind?

I shrugged and went for it.

Well, this better be helpful.

***

I hissed at the last punch I trusted on the punching bag and shook it in air trying t get the blood flow in and ease the pain away.

Well, It is me the one to blame. I've stepped into the training center since forever.

I sighed and resumed trusting punches on the hanging bag, enduring the pain that stung like needles on my fists.

"You need work on that..." A criticizing voice chimed in. I paused and look to my side to see Calvin shaking his head disapprovingly.

I sighed.

"I know!" I said turning towards him. "If I go like this to the fight, then I might as well, jump off a cliff" I retorted and walked off to the ring where Calvin Followed me.

He chuckled.

" don't worry about that. We'll help you" He said. I paused and turned around to look at him.

"We?" I arched my brow. He nodded.

"We" A voice along with Calvin's replied I turned to my left to see Sean walking towards me with a grin on his face.

I grinned.

"Sean!" I beamed and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and wrapped his around my waist.

"How are you, Cupcake? Alright?" he enquired. I just nodded my head and looked at him and bit my lips to prevent me to smile even more. Cause, if my mouth widens any more, the ends might as well touch my ear.

Well, I'm just happy to see my best friend after a long time.

"It's not like I wasn't greeted with a warm hug by Blaire" A voice retorted. I chuckled and loosened my hold on Sean and turned towards Calvin.

"Is someone Jealous?" I said with a playful smirk. He scoffed.

"Nahhhh"

"Awww. Come here baby boo" I cooed and ran behind Calvin who was running his ass off after seeing my weird face.

"Okay. Okay, stop" Sean called out and scolded us for being childish and told us to get into our positions. We did as he told.

"Alright. Let's see what you got." Calvin challenged me, as he and Sean took their positions with their fists in front of them.

"Alright, Babyyy" I grinned and charged towards him.

***

***(A/N)Please vote, comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends***

eh... Short chapter. Sorry XD