Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

I sat up on my bed and whined. 

I ran my palms over my face and let out a frustrated sigh and glared at my lap.

I couldn't even sleep a wink last night. The disturbing sounds from the other side of the hall, had me haunting all night. And finally, around 2 am when it all stopped, I heaved a sigh when I finally got to sleep, but all that flew out of the window when the floor was echoed with Israel's horrible taste of music.

I cringed and got out of bed. There was no way I can sleep now. I turned to the bedside clock.

7:00 am

I cursed and slipped into the fluffy shoes and put on a robe that I found lying on the chair. I took my hair that was still stuck in the robe, outside and stretched.

Just as I was about to go to the bathroom, I heard someone knock at the door. I groaned and pulled myself to the door.

I urged opened the door to be greeted with the divine face of Israel. He about to say something but stopped in his tracks when he saw my face. His eyes widen as he gasped.

I rose my eyebrow questioningly.

"Y-Your f-f-face" he managed to choke out before laughing his ass off.

I frowned.

Is there something on my face?

I walked into the room and headed to the bathroom to see myself.

I nearly screamed when I glanced at my face.

My hair had managed to resemble a horrendous bird's nest. I had mascara running down my eyes which precisely pointed at my flaky lips. My face looked horribly ridiculous.

My cheeks redden when I heard Israel Gasping for air.

"Shut up!" I yelled and got to work as I shut the bathroom door with force.

***

I came out of the bathroom as I towel-dried my hair. I was startled when I saw Israel sitting my bed staring right at me like a creep.

I frowned and went into the closet and made sure to lock the door. I mean, I ain't taking any risks.

After a couple of minutes, I came fully dressed in a Black hoodie and jeans. When I came outside, Israel-who was still sitting on my bed- was on his phone. He heard me coming and made a disgusted face when he saw me.

"Is that what you're wearing?" he asked. I walked towards my desk and shrugged. He mumbled something I couldn't quite catch on.

I rolled my eyes and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"I have school. I'll be going now" I announced and walked towards the door. From my perianal vision, I saw Israel making a face as if he just remembered something.

Maybe he remembered to chase his whore out of his bed. I snorted and walked faster before anyone can stop me.

***

I groaned, for the millionth time today, when Zayn opened up his mouth again to talk some carp.

"Talk another word, and I will rip out your vocal chords to shreds" I threatened through gritted teeth.

He rose his hands up defensively and looked away. "Are you serious?" he mumbled. 

"As a brain tumor"

He started laughing. "B-Brain tumor? What even?"

I rolled my eyes and searched for Sean. I had called him up and informed him that I had to stay back for detention and won't be able to come. But he said that he could pick me up after it ended too.