My Royal Mate (Authors note)

Ola chicken mamas!

Let me get straight onto the point. I have decided to publish another story called 'My Royal Mate', in the werewolf genre. I haven't really thought about it, but I do have an idea of how it's going to be like. And trust me, it's actually good. XD

Anyways, here is the description, if it sounds interesting, then let me know, I'll start writing it. if it's not... then, eh..  just let me know.

***

It is the year 3448 and the civilization has drastically changed. The evolution of the greedy humans has been chased away and wiped out as the werewolf clans stepped out of their shadows and taken their place.

The planet is now scattered with werewolf packs separated by the storm of seas with a powerful Lycan king ruling all the packs for centuries.

Packs were united among themselves and lived in peace but they weren't a big fan when it came to an alliance with other packs. But, by all means, the only tie binding these diverse groups together was the common allegiance to the king.

But that was an exception for the untamed rouges. If caught, they were abused as slaves or the royals wolves found satisfaction as they saw the life emerge out of their eyes.

Among this cruel society, Ambrose wasn't an exception. She had been living 17 years of life in her own bubble. As an Independent rouge, she has mastered the art of surviving in the woods without getting caught.

With a body as divine as Aphrodite and wolf as white as snow, she would stick out like a sore thumb, if exposed. So, she preferred living among the caves and waterfalls, deep into the woods. She had not planned to have it any other way, but that all flew out of the window when she caught.

And finding her dominant mate was the last thing she wanted on top of this.

***

Soooo, What do ya think?!

Anyways, the first chapter is up! check it out!

And if you have any other friends who you think will be interested in reading my books, then please let them know!

***Please don't forget to vote comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends***