Chapter 43

CHAPTER 43

I let of a grin at the flat screen that projected how SpongeBob had just made an awful pun. I leaned my head forward scooped up the popcorn that rested on my chest with my tongue and pushed it inside my mouth, munching it in a very unladylike manner, as I made myself comfortable on the dozen of cushions that I had neatly arranged under me.

"Are you sure this is an appropriate show for kids?" Israel asked concerned, as I and Tori broke in fits of laughter as SpongeBob scooped Patrick's eyes off and stuffed them inside his pants.

Tori was Isreal's niece. Well, it was his cousin, Imran's daughter. He had to go out somewhere, and his wife was out of town for a business trip, so he had asked Israel for help.

Israel turned up at my house with the kid and begged me to accompany him and help. He seemed to have not a clue with kids, considering the fact he had asked if tori- who was 6- last night, what size of diapers she wore after learning that Tori had to stay with us for the night.

I wanted to shove those diapers up his ass.

I took him and Tori to our cottage build in the woods. We had been staying here since last night.

"Yea yea," I responded absentmindedly before snorting out loud when SpongeBob wiggled his butt with nothing but Christmas themed underwear on. Tori joined.

Two wails of protest filled the room when the flat screen went blank. I noticed Isreal standing beside the screen with the remote in his hand.

I growled dangerously.

"Put SpongeBob back on, Akhw al'umi!" Tori whinned in her tiny voice. 'Akhw al'umi' meant 'Uncle' in Arabic.

I threw one last glare at Israel and launched myself for the remote. The next thing I know, I was rubbing my sore butt with a pout on my lips. I sighed frustrated and looked over to Israel who had his eyes wide.

"Give. Me. Back. The. Remote!" I hissed and threw my self back on my feet. I walked dangerously close to him with my narrowed eyes.

"Give me back the remote," I repeated as I calmed myself down. He looked helpless as his only way out was to push me away and run. He knew he was in no position to run when his back hit the wall.

I bought my face close to his. He gulped.

"L-look Blaire, we can talk this--"

"Give me back the remote!" I hissed again. I saw him fighting his emotions behind his eyes until he had decided to have the twitching never to smirk. He bought his face dangerously closer than it already was.

"No" he whispered. I narrowed my eyes and snaked my arms to his neck. He froze for a second but soon regained his composure when he snaked his arms down and cupped my butt with the remote still in his hands.

"Yea. I think my uncle is going to eat my friend's face. My uncle looks like the mean old wolf granny from little red riding hood!" I heard someone whispering from behind.

I turned around to see tori talking to someone on the phone with her mouth cupped towards the phone as if she was talking seriously. Her eyes widened once she realized that I and Israel noticed her.

"You need to hurry. I really need to save my friend from my evil uncle!" she shrieked to the phone.

My face scrunched in confusion. Who is she talking to?

Tori caught my eye. "Don't worry Blaire, I have already called 911. They'll be here any minute. I'll save you from that wolf granny. I want you to hold on until that." She spoke softly.