Chapter 35

CHAPTER 35

"You're late" A feminine voice announced. A left my lips and I jerked my body up to see who that intruder was.

***

I squinted my eyes at the vague silhouette in front of my vision.

Who they hell are you?

I scrunched my face in confusion and stumble out of bed and to switch on the light. I scratched my butt and turned around to see who it was.

A gasp left my lips.

"Anna?" I squealed. She nodded in glee despite single tear that left her eyes.

You must be freaking kidding me.

I scream and ran to in her direction and pushed her out of the bed and falling on top of her on the floor.

"Anna!" I shouted in her ear with a grin that was as wide as Mariana Trench.

She cringed and covered her ear. "always, the loud one aren't you?" She sighed and pushed me off her and sat up straight and straightened her clothes.

I grinned.

"How the hell did you manage to escape that prison or wherever that jerk kept you? And Why the frick are you here? I mean it's not like I don't want you here, I'm on cloud nine right now. But what the actually Fudge?! Is there something wrong? Or have you finally decided to run away? Am I coming too? Oh, lord! You're giving me a headache now, Ahhhhh. Okay, so what-"

"Blaire?"

"Yes?" I enquired sweetly.

"Shut up"

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. " Well, Geez, Sorry for getting excited about seeing my only family left after a hundred years" I mumbled.

She rolled her eyes. "You still haven't changed one bit have you?" She grinned. "Especially your ranting. Do you still talk people's ears off?" She rose her perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

I shrugged sheepishly and shook my head. "Well, anyways. How are you, Anna?" I enquired, now in a very concerned mood.

She sighed.

Why do I feel like this is going to be bad?

"Blaire... Things had gone upside down since that night Adham took me away from you. I had been living the worst of my life. They treated me like a slave and fed me scarps. Adham, also made me follow our mom's footsteps" she looked down in shame. "I swear, I never wanted that life! He forced me!" her eyes welled up. "And if things weren't already bad, I faced something beyond misery" she looked at me directly in the eye and bit her lip.

"I got pregnant"

A surprised gasp left my lips as my eyes went in the direction of her tummy, only to find a missing baby bump. I looked back at her.

Don't tell me...

Tears stained her cheeks. "I never regretted the baby. I actually was happy that I was going to be a mother even though the father was some random dude, I never hated the baby, it hadn't done anything wrong" She sighed. "I also found it as an escape route. I could have left that horrible place and put forward my pregnancy as an excuse" She looked down to her tummy and held it delicately with her feminine hands. "I loved my baby, Blaire" She whispered.

I stared at her in confusion. Loved?

She nodded. "My baby is no more!" She broke down. "A-Adham had mixed Advil drugs in my food and killed My Baby!" She whispered as she cupped her face and cried.

All I could see was red.

"WHAT?!" I burst. "HE DID WHAT?!"

Her eyes widen as she tried to calm me down and shush me. "Please calm down, and keep your voice low. Adham can't know I'm here" She whispered.

My eyes soften as I nodded and hugged her. "It's going to be alright, Anna. That son of a bitch will pay for whatever he has done. Just wait until I'm 18. I'll Beat the shit out of him and run away" I cursed.

She chuckled and shook her head. "You do that" She paused and wiped her eyes.

"When I had questioned my life and was very emotional, something magical happened." I smiled softly when I saw the glee her eyes held. "I met Matt" she whispered and looked down as soft pink dusted her rosy cheeks.

I smirked slightly. "Uh huh" I urged her to continue.

"I never really believed in fairy tales and love after I saw how mom and Adham turned out" she huffed. "But mannnn... Matt was seriously my knight in shining armor" She clapped her hands together and looked at nothing in particular dreamily and she slightly chuckled which I accompanied.

"I wouldn't want to bore your single ass, So let's just say that my life is quite amazing now with Matt." She told quickly as twirled a strand of her hair between her lean fingers... I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Thanks for your honesty" I replied sarcastically and got up as Anna mimicked my actions.

"Alright. I'm happy for you Anna. Really" I held her hand and smiled. She smiled back.

"I wouldn't be really happy until you come with me too" She bit her lip.

My face scrunched in confusion. "What?"

She nodded. "Come with me, Blaire... Let's get out of this hell hole together." She looked at me expectedly. "Matt has already set up a cottage for the three of us in the small town few states away from here. We can all live there like a family" She tempted.

I bit my lip. Family...

I opened my mouth and closed it like a fish.

"I wouldn't want to intrude between you and matt...."

She shook her head immediately. "Oh No! Don't worry about that. I would be more than glad to have you with me" She gushed. I hesitated.

"What's wrong, Blaire? Don't you wanna get out of here?" She made me look at her in the eye.

"I do... But..." I drawled out. She arched her brow at me.

"But what?"

I shook my head and smiled at her. "I can't," I said as I bit my lip and smiled guiltily. She scrunched her face in confusion.

"What you mean?"

I sighed. Well, here goes nothing.

I recited everything that had happened while she was gone. From my three very distinct new friends and to the messed up deal. And how I can't leave in the middle of that crap.

"Wow, that's messed up"

"I know" I sighed and looked down. "And that's why I can't come. You should go. I'll visit. I promise" I bit my lip and smiled that concealed so much pain. And My sister, she is, saw right through it.

She hugged me tightly and sighed. "Never give up, Blaire. Everything's going to be alright. I promise" She whispered.

I nodded and hugged her back.

***

***(A/N)Please don't forget to vote, comment and share this story with your Waattpad friends***

10 more chapters only to go!!! Yippee! Hope you enjoyed it till now. Hehehehe