Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

"Finally" Sean murmured as the fight ended. Not because he didn't like it. But because of the kissing noises, we heard during the fight which made me and Sean cringe.

Jeez! Get a room guys!

I sighed and shook my head in disappointment.

I didn't really take Juan as a fan of PDA since she was really shy and all. But, looks like I was wrong, considering what I just witnessed. But hey! looks can be deceiving.

Damn. Both of them must be really whipped. I really wish they stay together till the end.

I smiled softly and looked down.

"Hello, Brownie. Miss me?" A husky voice echoed in my ears.

My eyebrows scrunched up together in confusion. I turned my head up to meet the mystery man's elevated eyes.

My eyes widen as I saw a familiar mask on a man's face, that i had seen before. He was the same man that had challenged me.

I turned my head in both the directions as I looked around for my friends who had just accompanied me. To my misfortune, they were nowhere to be seen.

I looked back at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked him with a frown.

"Well, you see, you still have a promise to keep." He reminded. I rolled my eyes.

"Of Course" I mumbled. "So, What's up Blaire" He asked to which I scoffed at.

"You know... it's not really fair. That, you get to know my name and how my face looks like while I know nothing about you" I raised which earned me a smirk.

"You may call me Master." He said coolly. My cheeks heat up. "Give me your name!" I demanded as he chuckled.

God! This man is already getting on my nerves.

"Syed" He said.

"Huh?"

"The name's Syed." He introduced. I nodded.

What an unusual name... unless...

"Are you Muslim?" The question slipped out on impulse. He shook his head.

"You see, I am just like you. Persian but an Agnosist" He explained to which I nodded and looked down.

My eyes widen.

"What more do you know about me?" I asked seriously looking at his eyes.

"Enough" He replied.

I rose my eyebrow. "Enough for what?".

"You don't need to know that" He said as he walked away from me. I followed.

"What do you mean by that?" I frowned. "You'll find out soon brownie. Until then, be patient" He turned back and ruffled my hair which caused my frown to deepen as I fixed back my ponytail.

"Alright. Are you ready?"

I paused and looked at him. "Ready for what?" I frowned again.

Seriously mann.. if I stay with him any much longer I might as well have frown lines on my face permanently.

"Let's find out, shall we?"

The next thing I know, I was pounding my fists against Syed's back and screaming at him to let me go, as he carried me effortlessly over his shoulder, to god knows where.