Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

I groaned once I realized I have detention now. I can't really stay there until its finished and then go to where ever Adham wants me to. He'll seriously kill me.

My eyes widen when I felt a hand draped over my shoulder. I turned my head to face the assaulter.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged the hand off when I saw the usual goofy grinning face of Zayn looking down at me.

He frowned and draped his hand over my shoulder once again. When I attempted to shrug it over again. His hand stayed firm there.

I frowned. "Take your hand off me" I hissed to which his smile didn't fade away. He shook his head and looked forward as we entered the classroom assigned for detention.

I mastered to ignore all the stare I got from the people who's gaze were narrowed at the hand over my shoulder.

I once again tried to desperately shrug of his hand this time, which I successfully succeeded at.

I rushed to an empty seat near the window and threw my bag on the floor and sat down. I put my head on my folded arms that were rested on the table and closed my eyes, waiting for the teacher's arrival. Once he comes and takes the attendance, he probably will go somewhere out to do his business. And at that time I can excuse myself to the bathroom and climb up the window to get where I should be.

Yup. That was my plan.

"Can I sit here, mate?" someone with a horrible Australian accent called out.

I strained my head up to the side, to see the familiar face of Zayn.

Will he ever not leave me alone?!

"It's not like you'll go away if I said you couldn't" I mumbled going back to my previous position. I heard the seat behind me shuffle as I heard him settle down.

After a while, I felt someone tugging my hair as if they were playing with it. I groaned and turned around.

And you'll never guess who it was. Never in the entire universe.

It was Zayn-fucking-whateverhislastnameis!

"What the hell do you want?!" I asked him with a frown that never seem to go away when I'm with him.

He put his head in between his palms with his elbows on the table. He looked at me dreamily. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"U know, if I had the chance to change the alphabets then I would put U and I together." He said.

I looked at him with an are-you-serious look. "Good thing N and O are already together"

He frowned when he heard that, but soon regained his composure.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" he asked sweetly.

"No. but it sure did stung like a bitch when I crawled my way up from hell" I shot back. Now a wicked smile grew on his face.

"Do you wanna pretend to be my pinky so I can bang you on my coffee table?"

I frowned. "Do you wanna pretend to be a slinky so I can push you down the stairs?"

His eyes rose up in surprise then snorted.

"Which is your favorite sex position?"

The game is on, boy.

"'The moon' where you would be 239,000 miles away from me" he chuckled. 

"Would you like to sit on my face?" he asked.