Chapter 37

CHAPTER 37

"Blaire..." a very familiar voice drawled out.

Oh, Come on! What is with people sneaking into my room every time?!

***

I jerk up to see a hooded figure facing me with their head. With a small smile playing on his lips that was... sad?

Okay... Totally not creepy.

I narrowed my eyes at it. "Who is there?" I called out as I stood up and dusted the non-existent dirt off my pants and walked towards the person.

No! Don't go near the demon-possessed Person! He'll probably gobble you up like they do in every horror movie! God! People in horror movies are so dumb!

I shushed my ranting mind and peeked at the figure again.

"Hello..." I drawled softly. The figure's head jerked up as he took the hood off, revealing his face.

A soft gasp left my lips.

"Israel?!" I squeaked as blood involuntarily rushed to my cheeks as I saw his sculpted face.

Damn you, Stupid horny cheeks!

He smiled ironically, not popping out his annoying signature smirk like always does, to my keen surprise. My eyebrows rose up as I looked at him with wide eyes and stumbled a step back.

"Uh..." I drawled out as I took another step back which made my clumsy ass slip. I waited for the impact for my butt to kiss the ground, but I rather felt a very strong warm hold around my waist.

My cheeks redden more if that was even possible. I couldn't be more thankful that he chose to meet me in the dark.

We gazed back into each other's eyes as I stayed there, awestruck seeing his face again. Although, I was not quite sure what he was doing. Probably searching for eye boogers in my eyes.

I cleared my throat and slipped away from his hold, immediately missing his warmth. He smoothly displaced back his hands to his sides in a calm manner while continuing to stare at me like he was figure something out.

I tilted my head. "Israel?" I whispered as I started back at his curious orbs. He exhaled calmly through his nose as he clenched his jaw and crossed his arms over his chest.

It's okay, Blaire. Don't look at those arms. Eyes up there.

"W-What are you doing" I finally asked after staying for so long in one place. He continued to look at me. Okay, now I'm really creeped out.

"Just thinking" he replied as he tilted his head slightly, still not breaking his eye contact with me. My eyebrows rose up in surprise at his very vague answer, wondering why the hell he would come all the way from his big ass mansion to my room to think.

I nodded slowly as I looked at him cautiously. "Okay...." I drawled out. 

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but thinking-time is over. Come back tomorrow and find another suitable place to think. You see, the sun has even had his bedtime story as tucked into his bed. Don't you think Little Blaire, deserves the same?" I said. What the fudge am I talking?

His eyebrow shot up as his face clearly held amusement. He shook his head while dropping his gaze down and slightly chuckling.

"You deserve so much better," He said referring to what I said. I smiled not really understanding what he actually excepts me to do. "And I don't know if I'll be able to give that you"

I blinked. Okay. What the hell is he talking about?

"What?"

He glanced at me briefly and let out a humorless chuckle and paced around my room with his hands running through his hair.

I glanced at my phone. Should I call 911?

"You don't get it, Blaire. You're going through a lot of shit. I probably am going through loads too. But in the middle of that My heart just wants to fuck everything up more. While my mind telling me something else to do, I just can't seem to register what I am doing.. And this war inside my body is just killing me." He said as he let out a breath. 

"And I can't provide you everything you deserve, Blaire. You deserve the whole fucking world for your kind heart and determined mind. But, I'm a jerk and I can't do that" He added as he crouched down the wall as he placed his head on his knees while his hands were clutching his hair.

I padded my way beside him and crouched down to his level. I took in his form and patted my hand on his back awkwardly.

"I don't understand a single thing you're talking about. But I'm concerned. So, Yea. Everything is going to be alright" I said stupidly as I let out a small chuckle. He broke the hug and looked at me and chuckled back. He held my face.

"Oh, Blaire" he let out another chuckle. "You're killing me" he whispered. I frowned as I stood up thinking I was stranding him, making him uncomfortable.

He chuckled again and pulled me forcefully by the hand making me fall right into his lap.

I blushed as I tried to get up, but he caged me up within him as he held my waist tightly. My breath wavered when I realized that we were barely inches apart.

He chuckled. "Look how red you've become" He pointed out the obvious as he poked my cheek. I slapped it away with a frown.

"Let me go, you strong Oompa Loompa" I retorted as I tried to get up but miserably failed.

He chuckled. "Baby, You and I both know I'm Hot. Don't you compare me with those hideous creatures. I only watched that movie because of my small cousin sister insisted. And that shit gave me nightmares" he mumbled disinterestedly.

My frown deepened. "Hey! You better take that back! They are beautiful" I protested.

He snorted. "Yeah Right. Whatever."

I pursed my mouth. "Alright. So why am I being held captive by you?" I enquired as looked at our position and tried my best not to blush and looked back at him to see him staring at me.

I bit my lip. "Israel. What are you doing?" I whispered. He shook his head.

"What are you doing to me?" he whispered back. I frowned and shook my head.

"I'm doing anything thing to you. You're the one who's keeping me under hostage!"

He chuckled and shook his head. I bit my lip nervously as his chuckle send me deep vibes into the body bringing warmth. I know, sounds weird.

He looked at my lips and frowned slightly as he brought his hands to my face. "You are so clueless, Blaire. You're fucking me up" He whispered as he freed my lips from my teeth with his thumb.

"Fucking gorgeous" He whispered as his eyes wandered over my face. "I don't know where this will take me, But I'm sure this is going to fuck everything up. And I don't care. I'll do anything for it" he said to himself as he continued to run his hands smoothly along my hair.

I tried not to think about him playing with my hair and looked at him with a confused face.

"What do you mean?"

He stopped doing whatever he was doing and stared right back at me, bring all his attention to me. It was like he was staring right into my soul. He sighed.

"Blaire, would you go out on a date with me?"

***

***(A/N) Please vote, comment, and share this story with your Wattpad friends***

AHHH another cliffhanger XD hehehe.

Well, hope you liked it. Don't forget to add this book to your library to get updates and keep reading !!