Chapter 40

(A/N) I'm again really sorry for the late update... I am trying. I just have been really busy. 

But... I have noticed a rise in the reads, comments and votes for this book! Thank you so much! I have even received a lot of PMs with a lot of sweet messages. Thank you so much! I wouldn't have been able to this without you guys! I love you all so much!

Here is quite a long chappie! Enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes... ;)

CHAPTER 40

Previously:

"Well, hello there. I'm really liking your black lacy underwear your flashing up there" Israel's roguish voice announced.

And that was when I completed the plan for his funeral.

***

I swung side to side in the net, when I frantically threw my limbs all over the place, desperate, to get out of the uncomfortable position.

I mean come on! It isn't like you get forcefully stuffed into a net bag and get suspended from a tree very high every day.

I managed to crane my neck at Israel who had a mischievous smirk on his face as he looked at my elevated form. I glared scarily.

"Israel." I hissed as I took in deep breaths to calm myself down. Which never helped when I just got riled up more, when he chuckled and hummed in response.

"Ge me out of here, you pig! And stop staring at my bum!" I spat and continued to throw daggers at him with my eyes, all while trying to cover my backside as much as I could with the limited fabric.

I cursed at myself. I had to wear a short dress today.

He grinned at me and covered his eyes with his palms.

"Alright" he grinned. "But how will I be able to bring you down if I have my eyes closed?"

I scoffed. "Nice try buddy. But I don't remember telling you to close your eyes. I had only not wanted you to stare at my bum. So you may open that perverty orbs of yours and help me get down" I cursed and stated my logic with an eye roll.

He uncovered his eyes and looked at me again. I narrowed my eyes, daring him to do something. And he did. He averted his dirty gaze back to my bum.

"You! Help me to get out of here!" I yelled as my face turned red as a tomato. He grinned and walked his way gracefully to the tree that I was hung from and untied the rope from the tree.

The next thing I know, I was rubbing my sore backside as I let out inappropriate curses at Israel with a pained face.

"You retarded monkey. Why would you do that?! Ow! My bum!" I whined as I rubbed my aching backside again. That man had a twitching nerve to chuckle at me and held out a hand out for me to take.

I scoffed and ignored it to try to stand on my own, only to be pulled back into the ground with another painful force.

I cursed and whined with a scowl on my face. I let out a small yelp when I was hoisted up in the air and carried bridal style somewhere in Israel's arms.

I blushed. "Put me down!" I yelled as I struggled. He grinned and jerked me in his arms as if he was going to let go.

My eyes widen. "You know what? Now, that I think about it, I'm fine with you carrying me around." I spoke quickly. He smirked

"I don't wanna risk my tailbone. You might as well will throw me down" I mumbled. His smirk widens as if he heard what I said. But thankfully he hadn't tried anything terrifying, but just shrugged as he continued to carry me somewhere.