Author's Note

A Vote Of Thanks

First of all, I would like to thank all the genuine readers who decide to give my book a try. I swear if it wasn't for you all, I wouldn't have been able to get the motivation with your generous comments and votes and sweet PMs.

I would like to thank my Best Friends for always being there for me and being my ultimate cheerleaders from the start. I love you guys sooo much.

I would like to thank all the people that somehow contributed in making this happen. 

Since this is my first ever officially written book, I found myself quite emotional while finishing up the epilogue. This book will always be close to my heart

***

Hope you guys enjoyed this book! If you did, I would love to hear about what you thought about it through PMs or comments. I always reply to most of them, so don't fret to share your thoughts.

And I'm so sorry if you weren't satisfied with the epilogue. I really did try my best.

Since most of them suggested for a long epilogue, I had no choice but cramp up the whole sequel in one chapter. The story was close to my heart, so I couldn't let it go. I'm so sorry if you didn't like it.

I would start editing this book now.

***

If you liked this book, you must also like my other works. Please go check them out in my profile.