Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

"What?" I croak out and gulped. "When?" I asked again as I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Today." He paused. "After your school. Pack your bags. You're coming back here. That's enough of trust I have set up there. You need to come back" He said.

I raised a brow not really understanding what he meant in between the lines. "Alright," I sighed and cut the phone.

Well, I'm going to be screwed for hanging the phone on him. But. I'm not really a ball of sunshine now, so I guess it's worth it.

I scrunch my face in annoyance and pack most of what I can, before I go to sleep.

***

"What?!" Zayn Yelled in my ears. I cringed and caressed my ear.

"Geez, Zayn. Can you be any louder?" I sneered. His eyes just widen.

"Do you actually mean that?" he asked with a scowl. I arched a brow at him.

"Yes, Zayn. And why does me going back to my house from my father's friend's house concern you so much?" I asked with an amused look. "You could always come to my house or I could come to yours" I shrugged as popped in a fry.

He shook his head and ran his finger through his hair. "Fuck" he mumbled and looked away. I rose my brows.

"What up with You man?" I asked with a frown. He shook his head. "Nothing." There was a pregnant pause. "Just... text me the address" he mumbled and got up from the table leaving his lunch untouched and walked away.

I shrugged. Well, more food for me. I thought as I slid the tray towards me.

I took a bite out of his pepperoni pizza and eyed his fading figure.

Well, if that wasn't weird.

I shrugged and continued finishing the food.

Hey, don't judge! I have to all the way walked to the Mehsoufs. And, Well, get ready to go back to hell.

***

Well, that's the last of it. I thought as I stuffed the beanie into my bag. I heaved a sigh and relaxed my sore limbs.

My head turned towards the opening door revealing Marshall himself.

I stumbled, started as I stood up from my bed and walked to him.

"Is there anything you need?" I asked even though it was so ironic considering the fact I was in his house.

He shook his head and chuckled dryly. "No, My dear. But there is something I would like to convey" he paused and look behind me at the neatly packed bags. He arched his eyebrows at it.

"Well, sorry to break it to you, but you aren't going anywhere"

"I'm sorry?" I asked with a confused face. He smirked.

"You heard me. Adham had called informing that you would take your leave and move back. But I insisted to extend your stay here. You see, we haven't really bonded well." He informed.

I opened my mouth and closed it like a fish with my pointed finger raised up, supplementing to express my thoughts.

"Oh, And meet me at the office on the third floor. I have something I would like to discuss with you and Israel" he heaved a sigh. I titled my head in confusion.

"Well, I have done what I had to. You better unpack those bags cause isn't going anywhere for another week" he jerked his right shoulder and walked away.