Chapter 1 Intro

Dusty grey clouds of a raining day poured heavily down in a high school. Inkwell high school, full of many students and teachers. School was abreast place for students o learn, make friends, study, and succeed. For most students that was. For one student named Cuphead school was merely a place of torment, awful teachers unwanted crowds of people and stupid drama.

He hated this place. The people in it and the teachers as well. Cuphead however admired his older brother Mugman. He was the sweetest gentleman he had ever seen. He was a good student too all the teachers loved him as well as all the girls in school. Cuphead sighed as he grabbed a textbook out of his locker and watched his brother speak to a few of his friends.

Lucky. Thought the red cup who quickly slammed his locker closed and headed to his class . Golly his brother was really popular no surprise though. However as Cuphead was heading towards his class one of the jocks decided to push the books out of his hands making the young toon scramble for them on the ground . The two jocks looked down then laughed and hurried away not wanting to get caught.

Cuphead finally managed to get all his books together and heard the bell go off. Great, now he was late for class and could hear those stupid teachers complain about him being late, it wasn't his fault though. But those damn teachers wouldn't hear it. They would always assume that he was lying. Cuphead turned the doorknob but found it locked . Oh goodie now he needed to knock to have all eyes on him.

It was awful, it always was. He hated the feeling of eyes being on him , he was never good at having attention on him either. He could never handle it. All eyes watching you and silently judging you as if they knew him and what he went through just by looking at him. Cuphead froze as all heads turned to him and the teacher looked up at him with an unpleasant expression.

"Cuphead your late." The teacher said pulling up their glasses to eye the young toon who made little to no eye contact back to him.

"S-sorry my locker w-was jammed." Cuphead said trying to make up a good excuse instead of saying two strong jocks were being ass-hats and pushed the books out of his hands.

The teacher seemed to be convinced for the moment and Cuphead headed down to his desk which was at the very back and those piercing eyes of all students blazed holes into him as he slowly walked down and finally when he sat down and took his seat he took out some stuff to do his paper and class resumed. Cuphead sighed as he turned his head to face the window.

It was gloomy outside by there was some clouds out there. The perk of having the back seat in the class was he got the window and Cuphead was grateful for having it.

"Cuphead." The teacher called snapping the young boy out of his daydream.

"Would you mind answering this problem for us?" The teacher said.

Cuphead froze as he felt eyes on him again. Cuphead looked up and stared at the problem, the teacher always seemed to give him the hard questions as if to mock him in front of everyone. He tried to figure out what it was an answered.

"Two and three fourths?" Cuphead said.

There was a moment of silence.

"Yes, that's correct." The teacher said as he headed back to the board and never called on him during class.

After class Cuphead headed back to his locker and got out some more books for biology. He didn't make any eye contact as he walked down the hall, he didn't need to. He didn't really have any friends in this school and he could care less if he did. This place was full of strangers all of them, that's what Cuphead saw. Just a bunch of strangers who were either jerks or just plain mean.

Some would mock him of his stuttering and some just bullied him because they found his suffering fun. The young cup after biology and history headed down to lunch and dreaded it all the way there. Normally lunch time was a great time students could chat, use their phones or any electronics and to socialize with friends. To Cuphead it was merely minutes of torment for him normally students would go and mess with him and try and take his lunch.

Cuphead didn't eat school lunch it messed with his stomach so he made his own lunch. It was funny some girls were calling it bento so Cuphead stuck with it. He couldn't wait for school to end so he could go home and head to his room to sleep the day away.