Ch 15 Movie Night

Okie dokie it's 11:07 and I got this story all done I think it's time for me to head off to bed, goodnight eveybody hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Cuphead shot up from ha bed and gasped. He shook and trembled and felt wet. The small,cup looked around and noticed that it was only Cala Maria and Mugman, they jumped back when he shot up and gasped and the wet feeling was because Mugman draped a damp washcloth over his head. That dream..no nightmare was too real, it felt far too real.

"You alright Cuphead?" Mugman's voice snapping his brother into reality.

Cuphead looked up at the two.

"Y-yeah I'm o-okay. Cuphead said.

I-I'm sorry f-for scaring y-you two." the small cup apologized..

Cala Maria and Mugman smiled.

"That's alright it looked like you were having a bad dream." Cala Maria said.

Cuphead shivered not wanting to remember that scary nightmare. Everything in that nightmare felt so scary and real, the voices, that one guy, the environment, everything. The young toon shook his head as he heard and listened to Cala talk.

"I brought you some soup." Cala Maria said.

"Y-you did?" Cuphead asked.

He wasn't sure why the beautiful mermaid made him a delicious bowl of soup and was questioning if she was just prancing him. Cuphead opened the top to reveal a very delicious soup of noodles, shrimp, bits of samoan, and chicken broth. It looked appetizing and Cuphead was grateful for such a thoughtful act of kindness.

"Y-you made this f-for me?" Cuphead stuttered.

Cala Maria smiled.

"Of course I made it for you, when Mugs told me that you weren't feeling good I decided to make you some homemade sea soup." Cala Maria said.

Cuphead gave the mermaid a shy smile.

"Th-thank you so much C-Cala." Cuphead said softly.

"My pleasure." Cala Maria said.

Cuphead blew cold air onto the hot soup and took s first bite into it. It had lots of flavor and just the right amount of salt. It was very good to say the least.

"Do you like it?" asked the mermaid.

"Y-yeah it's really g-good." Cuphead replied

Cala beamed.

"I'm so happy that you like it, I knew that if I added just the right amount of sea salt it would turn out great." Cala said.

Cuphead slowly ate as both Mugman and Cala Maria talked. Cuphead listened as they talked about friends and what they could do on the weekend, then Cuphead heard Cala Maria talk about Jason. He pretended not to listen blocking out all the conversation. He was happy that they began whispering.

"So what did you do about Jason?" Cala asked.

Mugman stayed silent as he looked at Cala and said softly.

"I found him and personally took care of him, meaning I beat the crap outta him." Mugman said.

Cala looked away and nodded.

"He deserves more than a beating." Cala Maria said and seemed upset.

"I know." Mugman held her.

""I was in school there wasn't much I could use." Mugman confessed.

Cala looked at him and nodded.

Cuphead yawned and rubbed his eyes. He didn't want to fall back asleep again fearing that he would have to re-encounter the scary dream again. So he opened his mouth and tried to make any conversation. But instead he closed his mouth.

How pathetic.

He couldn't even talk. Cuphead looked away and seemed to only look when he heard the two begin to talking about something that somehow got his attention.

"I heard that there will be a new student coming to our school soon." Cala Maria said.

"Really?" Mugman asked.

"Yep but I'm not sure yet." Cala said.

Cuphead sighed as he began getting up and slipped out of bed.

Cala Maria stood up and smiled.

"Well I'm getting kinda bored how's about we watch a movie? " Cala suggested.

"Yeah that sounds like fun." Mugman said.

"How about it? Do you wanna watch a movie?" Mugman asked.

Cuphead gave a shy smile and nodded.

The mermaid and blue mug smiled and headed down stairs to watch a move, the small cup followed behind them. He felt happy that he was going to be a part of something. Even if it was just a movie. Mugman looked through the TV to find a movie that they would all agree on and decided that a Disney movie would be perfect for them.

"I'll go make some popcorn." Cala Maria beamed as she got up and went to the kitchen leaving the two brothers alone.

"Are you feeling alright?" Mugman asked again.

Cuphead seemed confused by what his brother

Meant but Cuphead replied politely.

"Y-yes, I'm a-alright." Cuphead said quietly.

Mugman smiled.

"Good, I was afraid that you might have gotten a fever." Said the blue mug.

Cuphead seemed to smile. His brother was worried about him. He must feel somewhat happy that he didn't get a fever, yet part of him wanted to frown, he didn't want his brother to worry about him. He didn't want to become a burden. Yet Cuphead was grateful for having a brother like Mugman.