Chapter 27 The Sick game

Hello is me again moondancer I said I'd send you all a small message in the next chapter and here it is. Please please read the warning before reading. 

  (WARNING: Beofre you begin reading this chapter has explicit amounts of swearing and bullying as well as violence and sexual assault please read at your own risk last thing I want to see is someone upset or worse triggered )

"Aww don't cry, it won't hurt." Jason taunted and his friends began dragging Cuphead to the equipment shack.

Cuphead began thrashing and squirming he didn't like where this was going. His heart was racing and the urge of wanting the protection of his brother was desperately needed. The door to the equipment shack opened with a painful creak and Cuphead was thrown inside. The small male yelped as he was thrown and groaned as he tried to stand up. Once he was up he was up he was punched in the stomach and face. Cuphead crashed to the ground and tried to get up but a swift kick to the head made think otherwise.

It was just kicks and punches, jeers and screaming. Cuphead couldn't tell what was happening, everything was too blurry and fuzzy but one thing he did know was he was being lifted up. Cuphead coughed up some blood and spat it out as he stared at the boys in horror. His wrists were tied up with jump rope with his arms tied up above his head. The jump rope was tied to a hook in the wall suspending the small toon in the air.

Cuphead shook violently, what were they going to do to him? He was at the mercy of these boys. It sickened Cuphead to think about something like that. He snapped his head up when he heard one of the boys speak.

"Damn, for a boy he actually has a pretty good body." One of them said.

Jason stared at his friends and a disturbing smile crawled across his face.

"Yeah, he does doesn't he." Jason said walking towards Cuphead.

Cuphead shivered as he stared at the boy in fear.

"Shouldn't we put his body to good use?" Jason asked and turned to his friends.

Jason's friends nodded eagerly as the same disturbing features crawled up onto their faces. Cuphead could feel his heart begin to pound.

"Wh-what are y-y-you going t-to do to-t-to m-me?" Cuphead stuttered.

There was no response from the boys as they all surrounded the small toon.

"N-no! S-stay away!" Cuphead shouted as he began thrashing.

The three boys grabbed hold of the small cup's legs and Jason stared at with that smile that would always give Cuphead nightmares. Jason grabbed a hold of Cuphead's pants and slowly pulled them down. Cuphead stared at him in horror, he was shaking so badly.

"N-no, s-stop." Cuphead sputtered.

He could feel the sickening sensation crawling up his skin, Cuphead whimpered as he now knew what these boys were going to do.

"N-no...n-no please!" Cuphead cried.

Immediately he was slapped across the face. The feeling of pain and the sickening sensation began mixing with fear.

"Shut your damn mouth! You of all people deserve this! People like you are spineless and weak." Jason spat.

Cuphead shivered as he looked away, Jason was so close that Cuphead could hear his heartbeat and feel his hot breath.

"Besides." Jason purred.

Cuphead didn't like the sound of his voice.

"Who's to say you won't like it." He purred tracing a finger down Cuphead's stomach stopping at his abdomen.

Cuphead trembled feeling the sickening sensation beginning to swell inside him and felt the urge to throw up.

"If you're a good boy, I promise to be gentle." Jason purred.

The word hurt like a bullet wound stung like acid. Cuphead remembered someone saying that before but the memory was faded and blurred but the voice was oh-so clear. Cuphead trembled as he began whimpering.

"Don't worry Cuphead." A male voice said.

"We promise to be gentle. Very, very gentle." Another man's voice said.

Cuphead tried to swallow the lump in his throat but failed to do so. A sob escaped his lips as Jason removed his boxers and pulled up his black hoodie to reveal his pale skin and birthmark. The boys snickered as they stared at the half nude toon who shook only wanting only to leave and go home.

"Wow, for someone as small as you, you actually have a pretty decent size." Jason said.

Cuphead didn't know what that meant, all he knew was he was cold and alone and afraid. Honestly he didn't want to know. Cuphead shook violently and gasped sharply as someone had reached to grab at his lower region. The sickening sensation reached a spike as the sensation felt like burning. Fire and ice combined into the dirty and sickening feeling wrapped up all in one. Cuphead sobbed as he tried thrashing and moving to get away from them but that only resulted in him getting hit.

"Stay put or we'll have to get rough." One of Jason's friends said.

Cuphead sobbed and whimpered as he kept thrashing, he was hit over and over again until he was a mess of sobs and begging.

"P-please stop." He croaked.

There was no response from the boys.

"Hey has anyone ever told you that you have lips of a girl?" One of the boys said.

Cuphead didn't respond.

He was slapped across the face.

"Hey you answer me you slut!" The teenage big said.

Cuphead breathed out a "no"

"We'll do,you know what girl lips are only good for?"

Again there was no response.

He was slapped again.

Cuphead groaned in pain.

"Sucking." The boy said.

Cuphead lifted his head up a bit and stared at the boy shaking again and the boy held up a banana and began peeling it. The small toon shivered he felt the tip of the fruit press against his lips.

"Open your mouth you dumb whore!" Of them said getting impatient.

Cuphead shook his head keeping his mouth in a tight line. The boy growled and tried pushing the fruit into the toon's mouth but Cuphead turned his head, keeping it shut. He hiccuped and noticed that the sky was beginning to to rumble quietly. A thunderstorm must be brewing, Cuphead was punched in the stomach causing the young cup to cry in pain and the banana was shoved into his mouth. This both shocked and terrified Cuphead, he didn't want to do this dirty act.

"Suck." Jason demanded.

Cuphead whimpered and the sky outside grew darker.