Chapter 28 The end of the sick game

Hey you guys before reading please note that this story has some more gross things in it so if you don't feel comfortable don't read it, ok. I wouldn't want to upset any of you. With that said and whoever's reading this enjoy.

The banana was pushed deeper down his throat causing him to choke and gag, He felt he had no choice but to comply. Cuphead whimpered but hadn't had a clue on what to do.

"Suck!" Jason demanded.

He tried but choked and gagged in the process.

"Nose, use your nose to breath dumbass." Jason snapped.

Cuphead whimpered as he felt his cheeks heat up red from embarrassment and horror. He couldn't believe he would do such a dirty act. He felt the horrible sensation of fire and ice begin to rise again and hit him hard it was almost unbearable. The sound he was making was almost nauseating and it wasn't helping that the fruit was being pushed down his throat. Cuphead's eyes went wide when he saw that one of the boys were masterbating to him sucking.

Cuphead could feel his body shake and shutter the sensation, the disgusting, sickening, dirty sensation was becoming too much for him to handle. He felt like he was about to throw up. However nothing would prepare the toon for what Jason was about to do. Cuphead shivered as the banana was pushed in and out of his mouth, he flushed a deeper shade of pink as he continued sucking or trying at least. Cuphead jolted as he watched his legs being lifted up. The small cup stared at Jason in fear, and that fear only grew as he noticed that Jason's pants were down with his manhood sticking out and was close to Cuphead.

This had Cuphead panicking. He began moving and thrashing around trying to get away. He then began screaming and calling for help, he began kicking when his feet were slightly out of grasp from Jason. Even if the boys continued to slap and punch the small cup Cuphead was still screaming and thrashing. In the end the boys gagged Cuphead with his own hoodie.

"Finally, I thought he'd never stop screaming." One of Jason's friends said.

"Shut up! Be lucky that no one heard him, let alone caught us." Jason snapped.

Cuphead sniffed as he watched his legs be

picked up and Jason stared at him.

"N-no." Cuphead said through the gag.

Jason began spreading Cuphead's legs.

"N-no-no." Cuphead whimpered.

The sensations were becoming unbearable and his vision was blurring. Jason said something but Cuphead couldn't hear it. The small toon shook as Jason smiled wickedly at him. The storm outside began surviving, rumbling badly as rain poured heavily down.

"N-no." Cuphead whispered unable to look at either one of the boys, especially Jason.

"N-no don't d-do it!" Cuphead sobbed softly.

A member was pressed against his bottom, flashes of traumatic events flooded his mind. The three doctors, the hospital, the screaming, the crying and begging, the therapy. It was all too much for him as the sensations reached a new level of pain and sickness. Cuphead thrashed one more time and the gag came loose from his mouth, the small cup gave out an ear piercing scream in a desperate attempt for anymore to hear his cry for help.

"NOOO!!!" Screamed the small male.

A blinding white light flashed across the room and sky. All the windows of the room shattered spooking the three boys. Rain gushed forth as loud and powerful rumbles and growls of thunder raged on. By this point the bonds that kept Cuphead held up broke, sending the poor boy crashing to the floor. Cuphead didn't get up, his body couldn't...he couldn't. There was no more kicking and taunting as the sound of the boys fleeing was heard. By then Cuphead closed his eyes, allowing himself to be swallowed up in the blackness of unconsciousness.

When he woke up he was in a hospital bed. Surrounding him was Elder Kettle, Mugman, Cala Maria and surprisingly Lucy. Cuphead simply stared at them. His throat hurt, where exactly was he? There was no time to dwell in that question as a doctor came in to speak with Elder Kettle. Cuphead shivered he hated hospitals, he was happy to be around his brother and friends. Cuphead however didn't make any eye contact with his brother, every time he did he saw that his brother's eyes were full of sadness, anger, and concern. Cuphead didn't like that as he turned away.

"This is all your fault he's so upset with you." His mind said.

Cuphead shut his eyes trying to prevent any tears to fall. He couldn't remember much, actually he couldn't remember anything except screaming.

Mugman sat there along with Cala Maria and stared at his brother. How could he let this happen, he was the big brother...he should have been there. When he hadn't seen Cuphead his mind began buzzing and his heart sank. He felt as if he sensed something something was wrong. The game cut short due to the storm and panic began to set in. Something was horribly wrong, immediately the blue mug called Cala telling her that Cuphead was missing...but when he heard that distinctive scream Mugman didn't waste any time, he already knew. The blue mug ran as fast as he could go and saw that three boys including Jason running out of the equipment shack.

Mugman didn't think as he ran towards the small equipment shack only to find his brother on the floor half naked in the fetal position mumbling to himself. Immediately Mugman called the police and when they arrived the cops couldn't do much due to Cuphead's mental state. Police said he would scream.

"Don't touch me!"

Before mumbling to himself again. Mugman had to carry his brother to the ambulance and keep him from biting at the doctors, it got to a point where the doctors had to sedate Cuphead due to him screaming and trying to claw at his throat and eyes. Elder Kettle came back and seemed nervous. A small nurse had come in and began speaking to the family, Cala Maria and Lucy were told to wait outside. The nurse tried to give Cuphead a warm smile but the small cup looked away from her.

"Well now that we know that this was an attempt rape the police have gathered his underwear for evidence against the suspects. May I ask did you take a shower after this incident?" The nurse asked.

Cuphead stared at her wondering if she was actually talking to him.

"No." Mugman answered.

The nurse nodded and seemed happy with the answer.

"Well if he hasn't already taken a shower some evidence might still be in him." The. nurse said.

Cuphead didn't like where this was going.

"If Cuphead is okay with this we could swob him for evidence." The nurse said.

Cuphead shivered.

"Yes, he'll do it." A voice said.

Cuphead was about to snap at whoever spoke up but stopped when his eyes met his brother. Cuphead felt his throat go dry and his eyes watered quickly. Mugman stared at his brother and gave him a kind smile. He knew Mugman wouldn't do this without reason. Still it scared him of any thought of being touched again let alone allowing some complete stranger to swob his junk and bottom.

"M-Mugs." Cuphead choked as he began shaking.

"Cuppy shh, listen to me." Mugman said his voice was so calm that Cuphead could have cried right then and there.

"It'll be okay, trust me Cuppy. Please let them do this." Mugman said.

Cuphead stared at his brother and nodded feeling tears pinprick his eyes.

"O-okay I-I'll do it." Cuphead said trying hard not to choke on tears.