Chapter 4 Rose Birthmark

After dinner Cuphead decided to head off to bed a little earlier while Elder Kettle and Mugman enjoyed watching a movie. Cuphead slowly headed upstairs and closed his room door. Once the door was closed Cuphead carefully removed his sweat shirt and softly sniffed and began changing into pajamas. Finally once he was done changing he went into the bathroom and took out a razor blade from his pocket.

Cuphead gently took the razor blade and graced the blade against his porcelain forearms and began cutting them. Cuphead sniffed as he held his breath as tears rolled down his face as he continued to cut. He didn't want his brother or Elder Kettle to know what he was doing. He didn't want them to worry about him besides, he deserved this pain.

Once Cuphead was finished he wiped his eyes and took out some tissue and bandages and began cleaning up his cuts and wrapped them up in the bandages.

Cuphead proceeded to clean his face and headed to his room to sleep. The young toon crawled under his covers and laid on his side looking out the window into the dark sky. The small cup gazed put into the the dark night and shivered. He didn't really like the darkness as a matter of fact he hated it, but there were stars out so he kept his eyes fixated on them and held a light up plush against his chest and slowly but surely he fell asleep.

Cuphead awoke to the sound of his alarm and shut it off before getting out of bed. The young cup went to his closet and rummaged inside it, looking for clothes. Finally Cuphead pulled out a pair of dark blue jeans ripped at the knee and a black undershirt and a black hoodie with a red rose printed on the front of it as well as some black and white boots to go along with it. This to Cuphead was what he wore everyday.

Or at least that's what a bunch of girls said to him before laughing and and heading off to their class. Cuphead grabbed a towel and headed towards the bathroom, of course Mugman was in there . He always woke up earlier than he he did so he got first dibs on the bathroom. Cuphead waited before Mugman came out and smiled at his bro.

"Morning Cups." Mugman chimed.

"M-morning." Cuphead replied back.

"Did you sleep well?" Mugman asked.

Cuphead nodded.

"That's good, the showers yours now. Just hurry up so we can get going. " Mugman said smiling.

Cuphead nodded as he headed into the bathroom and closed the door. Once the door was closed it was time for the head part.

Undressing.

Cuphead whimpered as he he began removing his shirt and pajama pants. The bathroom was now filling up with a lovely layer of steam that seemed to hide his small and frail body. Cuphead looked down and removed the last stitch of clothing of his body and looked at himself in the mirror. Cuphead stared for only a half second, he looked ugly , he didn't like anything about himself. He practically hated himself .

Especially his birthmark.

It was shaped as an exact rose and stood out from his porcelain white skin like a sore thumb. The fact that it was colored light red and located in the side of his stomach and was really sensitive didn't help much either. Cuphead sighed as he hopped into the shower and gasped softly before humming in delight at the pleasing feeling of warm water hitting against his skin. It was a quick shower though as Cuphead didn't want to disappoint his brother.