Chapter 6 Brotherly love

You'll find plebty of brotherly love in this stiry I guarantee you. 

During biology the guidance counselor came in and took Jason away. Cuphead didn't or tried to not look in his direction, Cuphead didn't look his way and could feel his throat tighten up. A few minutes after Jason left Cuphead asked if he could go to the bathroom. Once he was given permission the young toon took off down the hall to the boys bathroom..

On the way there however he spotted Jason coming out of the guidance counsellors office with an expression that looked between anger and the intent to strange someone. Cuphead quickly headed into the bathroom and went into one of the bathroom stalls. Cuphead's breath was heavy but he slowly calmed himself and told himself that Jason couldn't have seen him.

Cuphead once he was done with his business he got out of the stall and when he did so he was grabbed and shoved hard against the bathroom mirror. It was Jason.

Cuphead cried out in fear and pain as he could feel Jason''s hand press his face against the glass of the mirror. The small toon whimpered as he could feel the sensation again and remembered the awful memories which brought tears to his eyes,

"Because you opened your whore mouth they kicked me out of the football team for a few days, suspecting that I harmed you. Well get ready you little emo slut, cause I plan to make your days a living hell.." Jason said as he gripped Cuphead's handle and slowly pulled away chuckling as he left the bathroom.

During lunch Cuphead didn't eat, he felt too scared to do so and after school Cuphead dragged himself to the bus and waited to go home. He could hear Mugman laughing with some of his friends but Cuphead didn't look back he was terrified, what should he do? Should he tell? No, it would just get worse. The bus slowly dropped the students off one by one. Finally when Cuphead and Mugman were dropped off Elder Kettle greeted the brothers and noticed how scared the young brother looked and the Kettle asked if he was alright. The young toon nodded as he passed the two before heading upstairs to his room.

He wanted to cry his eyes out , he didn't want to go to school tomorrow , all he wanted was sleep. Cuphead whimpered as he took off his sweatshirt and threw on his pajamas. The young cup slowly threw himself onto his bed and buried his face into the pillow he wasn't hungry right now so when Mugman asked why Cuphead didn't reply. Mugman not liking his brother's statement came in and sat down on the edge of the bed and looked down at his younger brother and spoke to him.

"Cuphead? Is Jason still bugging you?" Mugman asked his voice was ferm and full of athority and the voice of a protective brother.

"No." Cuphead replied.

"You're not very good at telling lies Cuppy." Mugman said.

Cuphead ad was silent and was asked the same question again.

"Is Jason still bugging you Cups and be honest." Mugman said.

Cuphead sighed as he looked at his brother and told him the tussle that he and Jason had and Mugman was more than furious he would surely have to deal with Jason himself. Mugman had told Cuphead that tomorrow he would personally take care of Jason himself. As much as Cuphead wanted to believe this brother Cuphead was still scared to go to school tomorrow. Cuphead gave his brother a weak smile and sat up to try and give him a hug. Mugman was the only one who understood him and it was probably one of the best things Cuphead could ever ask for. It was probably why he looked up to him and admired him so much.

"Th-thank you Muggy." Cuphead said softly.

  "You're welcome Cuppy." Mugman replied back.