Ch 55 Odd yet pleasant

The small boy whimpered as he shook and sucked in a breath feeling the tall die's hands on his legs made the young teen shutter and bite his lip trying to suppress any noise from escaping his lips. Cuphead could feel those same hands slowly move closer as the young cup gasped feeling those hands stroke his member gingerly. There came this low growl as Cuphead gasped watching the tall man pull the silken sheets off revealing the nude boy and his rose birthmark . Cuphead shrieked as his face fumed a deep red and the young boy immediately pushed the tall man away from him, feeling embarrassed and ashamed of himself young toon grabbed the silk sheets and covered himself still flushing red as he looked away pouting almost in embarrassment.

"Aww don't be like that." The die's cool and soothing voice replied.

The small boy averted his eyes from the man. Cuphead flared red becoming embarrassed once more he couldn't believe that he had gotten so caught up in the moment like that. Those feelings that he was feeling were so odd and yet so pleasant he didn't understand it. He was so wrapped up in what was happening that he didn't even bother to ask this man's name. Cuphead carefully turned around before hesitantly asking the man's name . The tall die headed man smiled.

"Ahh where are my manners. My name is King Dice and may I have the honor of your name?" He purred.

Cuphead seemed almost hesitant to answer but he did so anyway.

"C-Cuphead" the young toon stuttered.

King Dice chuckled.

"Well, C-Cuphead." King Dice said teasing the young cup on his stutter problem.

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

Cuphead was silent but his face still blushing that adorable red. Something about this man made him feel safe and happy. Cuphead at this point didn't know what to do this very attractive man kept attacking him with kisses worst of all he was ashamed that he was the one making lewd noises. He couldn't help it though he honestly couldn't those sensations tingling against his sensitive skin felt like hot burning with a fuzzy cool sensation it was too hard to explain. The small cup covered his mouth and looked away flushing red and feeling flustered. However he felt a strong yet gentle hand turn his chin up to gaze into King Dice's emerald eyes.

Ruby eyes staring into vibrant emerald eyes as time seemed to stop for a moment as the gasped pulling away from the kiss. The poor boy was far too flustered to state at the green eyed man who chuckled at the boy's shyness. The tall die watched one more time as he inched his hand closer to Cuphead's nether regions causing the small teen to cry out in horror. Oh gosh. Was this actually gonna happen? The young teen told himself but that was answered by a gentle hand being placed on his member causing the poor cup to gasp in both alarm and oddly enough pleasure. The small cup bit back a moan it felt so strange and pleasant he couldn't explain it too well. I steed of all those sickening and disgusting snd dirty things he would normally feel when someon would touch him there was none of that this time. Just as the hand which belonged to the green eyed man began to pump it it cause Cuphewd to cry out loud once mote this time ousting the man off and staring at him with a flushed red face with tears pin-pricking at the corners of his ruby eyes.

When he had done something as perverse as that the odd feelings dissipated snd were instead replaced with the sickening snd awful sensations from before. Cuphesd didn't understand it. He might never will. They were gone one minute and the next were back. Was his mind and body playing tricks on him now? It didn't matter the sensations felt like his skin was on fire. It was terrible it was dirty the poor teen looked away curling in on himself snd looking like he might start to cry. He had remembered something pretty awful that day in the hospital, those three doctors, the touching. It was all disgusting. Cuphead looked away feeling his eyes blur with tears.