Chapter 50 What is he doing here?!

"And you are?" She asked the small cup.

"M-my name is C-Cuphead." Cuphead stuttered.

"Well Cuphead it's nice to meet you." Baroness Von Bon Bon said outstretching her hand to give Cuphead a handshake.

There was silence as Cuphead simply stared down at her hand and shook, his breathing becoming uneven as he gripped his hoodie before apologizing to the baroness. Of course like any other person unaware of Cuphead's phobia asked him what he was apologizing for to which the toon explained.

"I-I can't shake y-your hand." Cuphead stated.

The baroness tilted her head confused.

"Why not?" She asked.

Cuphead looked down feeling ashamed of his phobia but it couldn't be helped. He bit his lip and swallowed hard telling her what he had.

"B-Because I h-have haphephobia." He said.

"Pardon?" The baroness said confused.

"It's an intense fear of touch." Lucy added.

"I see." The candy woman said in thought.

"I-I still would l-like to work h-here." Cuohead stuttered.

"I'll let you know tomorrow I'll need to read this first." Bon Bon said calmly.

"O-okay." The young cup quietly replied.

"Thank you Baroness Von Bon Bon." Luch replied.

"Your welcome." The candy woman said.

"I'll see you two tomorrow then." Bon Bom smiled.

"A,right, thank you." Lucy said walking with Cuphead away from the candy castle.

Once they were aways away Cuphead groaned as he buried his face into his black hoodie.

"Sh-she hates me." He groaned.

"No she doesn't." Lucy said trying to reassure the young cup.

"Y-yes she does, she p-probably thinks I h-have some sort o-of disease." Cuphead said.

"No she doesn't, and even if she did she wouldn't turn you down." Lucy replied to him.

Cuphead rubbed his arms and sheepishly smiled.

"Y-you really think so?" He asked.

Lucy nodded.

"I know so." She said.

Cuphead smiled as they walked together back to his house.

"I'll see you later Cuphead." Lucy said.

"O-okay I-I'll see you t-tomorrow." He replied. waving goodbye to his friend.

The two friends waved goodbye and Cuphead called the door happy that Lucy walked with him to the Baroness home. He'd probably wouldn't be able to speak properly to her. Dinner that night was pretty great and hopefully it would be a better day. The small cup sat down and rubbed his eyes as he curled up in bed, but he smiled to himself. Hopefully tomorrow would get better, Cuphead laid down and closed his eyes before drifting to sleep. That night Cuphead saw the tall man again the cup was lying in bed. A huge king sized bed and was under the covers however Cuphead want wearing a stitch of clothing. The young toon gasped flushing red. Someone had undressed him! Or they had to at least or maybe he ended up like that all on its own. Whatever the case was Cuphead wanted nothing more than to get dressed.

The small cup looked around the dimly light room and saw that the tall die headed man was slowly approaching him. Fear began to pump through Cuphead but he couldn't move. The young teen was helpless on the bed and shook as the tall die man was coming closer. Again the small toon school unable to move. What did he want? There was silence between the two and Cuphead watched as the tall man got into bed with him. Cuphead yelped as he shuffled away from the other figure but a strong arm pulled him closer to the die. The green eyes make brought the small,cup into a warm embrace .

Cuphead trembled at such contact, the sensations were there but they disappeared gradually. It didn't mean it was pleasant or felt awkward in a strange way. The young teen shook but slowly began to try and relax.

This felt oddly....nice.

Cuphead carefully placed his head down on the man's chest, and listened to his heartbeat. It almost sent him into a sweet lulled trance. So much that he could easily fall asleep.

Cuphead shot up from bed and looked around his room. The alarm clock ring and the young boy knew it was time to get ready for school. The small cup took a quick and got dressed he then headed downstairs grabbing his backpack and seeing his brother who was eating some breakfast that Elder Kettle made.

"Good morning Cuphead." Elder Kettle said.

"G-good morning E-Elder Kettle." Cuphead replied.

"Breakfast is on the table for you." Elder Kettle said.

"Th-thanks." Cuphead replied and sat down.

Breakfasts was nice, quick but nice. Once the bus had honked its horn the two boys said their goodbyes and headed out the door outside towards the bus. On their way to school Cuphead didn't stare at anyone but looked out the window as the bus road off. While riding down the road the small cup thought he saw the goat man standing by the side of the road with a smile on his face. However he pushed the tight aside and when the bus stopped nest the school he and his brother got off and together they walked to Cuphead's locker. To the young boy's horror there in the hallway was Jason. Cuphead felt his blood freeze and could see that his brother was not happy not one bit. He cussed under his breath as he brought Cuphead closer to him. Cuphead walked for s moment but it felt like he couldn't move. All the noises around him seemed to get harder and harder to hear it was fading and getting quieter as a worldly voice began to speak to him but it wasn't anything good.

"Kill! Kill! Slit open his throat! Make him suffer!" The voice hissed.

Cuphead gasped at what the voice had told him he felt like he was gonna throw up. How?! How did he manage to end up in school again?! He didn't want to know. Cuphead held into his brother as he didn't make any eye contact with his tormenter as he and his brother stopped by his locker and Cuphead thanked him.

"I'm walking you to your class too." Mugman stated.

"B-but what if y-your late?" Cuphead asked.

"Then I'm late, I'll explain it to my teachers." Mugman said.

Cuphead didn't protest if anything he was happy and grateful that his brother was doing this for him.