1- A Bad Start

I walked down the crowded hallway with play boys picking up girls, the popular girls reapplying their makeup, the smart ones asking what each other made on their math test, and the dark ones in the corner watching everyone walk by.

As for me! You can say I'm one of those quiet, shy, average girls that has many friends but only has about five best friends. The one who worries about everything, especially her grades, and the least thing she worries about are boys and relationships. The one who hides her emotions with a smile and only lets her emotions out with people she really trust. But if something truly bothers me, I will be sure that I'm heard. You can say that's what describes me.

As I passed and dodged people in the hallway I finally get to my next class. As I sat down and laid my things out on the desk, one of my friends slapped the desk.

"Hey Elise! What took you so long?! I was lonely sitting here for 3 minutes!" She faked laughed. I just rolled my eyes and continued putting my things out ready to get the class over with.

"I was busy zigzagging between people in the hallway." I finally spoke up. She just faked laughed again and kneeled in front of me. "Elise? Do you have the math homework?" She smiled sheepishly. I cocked an eyebrow at her but then gave up and extended out my finished homework to her. "Thanks Elise! You're the best!" She smiled happily. Then she headed back to her seat to copy my homework.

Soon enough, more trouble came. The popular, cocky jocks of the school entered the classroom. All the girls squealed as one of them winked over at them while I tried to hold in my gag as they started to flirt with each other.

They all headed to the back where Annie was sitting, still copying my homework. "Hey Annie! Thanks for the homework!" One of them suddenly grabbed MY homework off her desk and started to scribble down the answers. I just groaned as his whole gang looked over my paper for the answers.

"Here!" The guy extended the paper back to Annie. She was going to take it back when he tore it up and threw it on her desk. They all just laughed as Annie looked at the little pieces in disbelief as they were scattered everywhere on her desk.

My eyes widened in anger. I didn't work on it for two hour for nothing! I shot up and walked over to the back filled with rage.

I stood in front of Annie with my torn homework on her desk and the laughing geeks sitting beside her. I grabbed a handful of my homework in my hands and turned to the laughing jocks.

"You!!!"

I pointed at the guy who ripped my paper. He just turned to me annoyed at my presence. "Put my homework back together!" I threw the little bits of paper into his face.

Everyone went quiet or gasped at my sudden action that might lead to my death. He just inhaled a breath as he calmed himself.

"What did you say?!" He commanded. I just huffed out of annoyance. "Are you deaf?! I said to put my homework back together!!" I shouted at him.

He suddenly shot up and hovered over me. I didn't wince at all as I watched him look at me in disgust. "You're lucky you're a girl! Or else I would've beaten you up already!" He growled under his breathe. "Go ahead! Beat me up! Lets see it!" I shouted in his face once more.

His mouth dropped in disbelief. "If that's what you want then!" He backed up and cracked his knuckles and neck in annoyance. I just smiled out of amusement.

"The first thing that's gonna go is that smile of yours!" He smirked. Then he took a swing at me. Before he could even hit me, I quickly ducked down with my extended legs out and kicked his legs out from under him making him fall backwards to the ground. Then I grabbed him by his hair and slammed his face into the side of the desk.

He groaned from the pain as he held his bloody nose. But I wasn't done yet! I dragged him up by his hair again and slammed him into the wall.

"Bro! You should just stop now!" His friends advised him. He just laid on the ground cursing them out and saying he couldn't let a girl beat him up like this. I just smirked as he rolled on his side in pain.

"Are you still not gonna put my homework back together?!" I asked. He cursed me out under his breathe, but I clearly heard his harsh words.

"What did you say?! That you wanted a punch too?! Okay then!" I questioned with a smirk still plastered on my face. I turned him over and lifted my fist up, ready to knock out his teeth.

As I swung down, a hand grabbed my fist as I was only a few inches away from his face. I looked up just to see one of his buddies preventing me from hitting his friend. "I think that's enough!" He said calmly. I just huffed out of annoyance and stood up to face the brown haired jock. "Who do you think you are getting into others business?!" I asked with a warning tone in my voice.

"You're right! It's not my business. But I can't just let you beat up my friend like that." He said looking straight in my eyes. I looked down at his supposedly friend that was half beaten up.

"It's embarrassing for a girl to beat up a guy like you! Consider yourself lucky that I didn't kill you!" I gave one last kick to his leg which made him curse out loud. "You still owe me my homework!" I spat at him before I went back to my seat.