Chapter 1

I watched my mother walking around the cafe she worked into. She looked frailer and tired. And she is just Thirty five. I am now in college and in last year because of my good credits I managed to graduate early and got the scholarship too.

My mother is always been my hero though she had given me one and only rule. Never to fall for a billionaire. She did and she regretted it as he just used her for one night stand and left her there with a child to take care of.

It is still a sore subject for her which we never meant to talk ever. She was just sixteen when she had me and she had left everything for rasing me in a responsible person. Not like I am the best looking person in this whole world and a billionaire will suddenly bump into me and woo me with his charms.

My mother smiled at me as she served another customer. I wanted to take her shift for few days as I was free after exams this semester. Next semester will be my internship at a leading law firm. I hope that i will get a job there.

"Mom I can take your shift from here just go home and rest" I said. She was about to protest but i just shushed her. Her boss who had saw me since i was kid approved and said my mother to take rest.

"Thank you Aunt Anette for let me taking her shift" I said, "I saw your mother since you are born Rosa. She worked too hard to foreget what happend with her years ago. Luckily we don't have enough customers today as the rush hour is almost over. You can arrange the books over there please darling" She suggested.

I walked up to my station and begin arranging the books by order. I was done in half an hour as I walked backwards to admire my handy work only to collide with something or in my case someone. I turned around to meet with angry dark eyes very angry dark eyes and it made me gulped.

"What is your problem Woman can't you see where you are going?" he said. I saw his white shirt had a large coffee stain oops. My first day and I do this. I picked up some napkin and started to clean it off. He gave another frustrated sigh. "It is not going to come off you know and I am late for my Dinner meeting." He muttered angrily.

"I am sorry sir I didn't know you were there" I said timidly intimidated by his strong presence. "You will know when you look and watch which you don't" he said still raging . I felt my anger rise to peak. "You could you know watch too you have two big things for eyes" I said.

Maybe i shouldn't have told that to him. Maybe i shouldn't because next thing i know i was in huge trouble. "pathetic you are wasting my time here little one. You definitely don't have respect for anyone. And my best shirt is ruined because of you." He said glaring at me.

"I could pay you back." I said confidently and he smirked . "I doubt that even if you sell yourself you can pay for an inch of this fabric" He said. I frowned. "You are calling me poor? I am not poor you are because you consider a piece of clothing much more important than a person." His expression turned icy.

"You don't know who I am" He said. "I don't need to know a person to know that he is a big Asshole." I replied haughtily. He closed the distance between us but I stood on my ground. "You owe me much more than money now and I Ezra Michael Olyphant always collect last penny of my debt." His voice made me shiver .

His voice held a promise which I don't want him to fulfil. He is a dangerous person and I somehow was his best little target. He walked out throwing his empty coffee cup in waste bin and with a disgusted look on his face. On the other hand I was just overwhelmed by all these things.

When I returned back home, i decided to cook for my mother. I needed some distraction from my current situation. I saw her sleeping figure when I returned so I didn't woke her up. I might surprise her with my cooking .

My thoughts gone back to that guy when I decided to bake some garlic bread, i put the bread inside oven and waited for it to bake. I cooked some beef stew for dinner and a side of salad with freshly baked garlic bread. The aromas filled the kitchen made my mouth water. At least I can make sure my mother eat healthy for next one month.

I walked inside and shook my mother awake. She opened her tired eyes and smiled at me. "Is that bread I smell?" She asked. "I baked some for you come mother lets have some dinner, I know you are going to love it. She stood up slowly strtching her legs and I felt bad for her. She is young, she deserve someone who will love her whole heartedly.

I want to kill my father, whoever he is now for doing this to my mother. I mean what kind of person leaves his own flesh and blood? I was suddenly angry at the person who is my father I guess. No he is not my father he is a real bastard. He should have been with my mother. She shouldn't have worked . She should have been trated like a queen she is but no...

"Are you alright dear?" She asked. "Yes mom I am fine" I smiled at her gently. "You always make the best beef stew in the whole world" She tried to cheer me up and I smiled fondly at her. Without her I never would have known what true sacrifice was and this is my time now to pay the debt I owe to her.

Word Count: 1034 words

A/N: New story I hope you will like it too Soon I will be uploading my next bad boy story too. After I finish this.

Vote

Comment

Share