Chapter 5

I saw Mr. Dawson sitting and waiting for me. He was a man in his late thirties not much older than my mother. I sat down and made a small talk until our drinks arrived.

"Mr. Dawson I want you to promise me something whatever i will tell you. You will not discuss anything with my mother this is important that all this conversation stays between you and me." He nodded.

"I need to know if my mother is in any kind of debt or have any kind of mortgage to pay." I said. "She don't have any debt to pay however the mortgae of her house is still due it was supposed to be paid months ago however since she fell ill she was unable to do the same and the court issued her noticed that if she didn't able to pay the price of the house till end of this month she is to leave the house immediately." He said to me.

Oh no, Ezra was right. He was right. "Are you alright Miss Adams?" he asked. "Yes I am fine tank you Mr. Dawson for giving me your time" I said.

I walked out of the cafe . I am afraid that I have no choice but to do as he pleases. For Mr. Dawson already had told me that the Debt was around fifty hundred thousands and I don't have that kind of money in hand.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't saw oncoming bus when suddenly someone pulled me back and I collided with a warm chest.

"Are you crazy or what?" He asked me.

"I...I " my whole body was shaking with fear. That was so close if he didn't pulled me when he did ...

I looked at the eyes of my saviour. Dark eyes were looking back with anger. "You really should watch where you are going." He said. "I...I " I was loss for words. "Come with me little one" He said. I didn't protested. I cannot. I am too shaken from everything. I am too much shaken.

He took me to his car. His familiar car. He pushed me inside the passenger seat softly. And buckled me up. He drove in silence. I was surprised to find him driving his car. Wasn't he was some kind of Multi billionaire or something? Maybe he have other hobbies which are more interesting than ruining my life.

He pulled into a garage and unbuckled my seat belt. "Come on little one we are here at my place" I was still not able to move. He shied and placed one hand under my butt and another under my head and picked me up like i weighted nothing. He carried me like that towards his elevator.

He placed me on something. His breakfast bar. "Here drink this" I took the water and gulped it in one breath ended up coughing violently. He shook his head disapprovingly.

"Why you are always in such a hurry little one? You could get yourself killed."

I looked at him sharply. He is the reason to mess with my perfectly planned life.

"How are you always present everywhere?" i asked."I own half the buildings in New York city Little one including the apartment you live with your best friend and the cafe you were into today. I was just checking all of my businesses once a month and that will be your job once you join as my secretary. " He said.

"You are too much stalker for your own good. " I said and his eyes narrowed. "Even if you don't accept my proposal you will still join as my secretary from Monday. I was about to call you personally." Wow Satan had a change of heart.

"I accept your proposal" He looked at me wide eyes."I am not joking Lucifer I do accept your proposal just don't touch me. I refuse to be your bed warmer. I will be your slave for eternity if you save my mother's house." I said no I begged.

"You look awfully tired didn't you got any sleep last night?" he asked.

"How can I sleep when you are running through my mind all the night Lucifer" He chuckled and picked me like a child. He placed me on something soft.

"Sleep we will talk when you are well rested little one" He said placing the duvet over me. "Hmmmhmm" I said and closed my eyes .

I woke to an unknown surrounding. I panicked when I saw myself in unknown bed. I decided to get the hell out of here before something bad happens to me. I was on my way out when I collided with a warm chest again and this time it was a naked warm chest. I looked at eyes of Ezra and he looked amused.

"You again?" I asked.

"A thank you would have been nice but children these days are not accustomed to good manners little one. You were practically dead today if I wasn't there to save you still in place of thanking me you are accusing me of this?" He asked.

"I didn't told you to save me you could have let me die . Oh then again who would have fed your obsession about me"

"You cannot even insult me properly little one how you are going to handle me in bed?" He asked still amused.

"I am not sleeping with you" I told him.

"Oh you might want to reconsider it as you practically begged me to save your mother few hours ago. " He mocked me.

"You are such an asshole ." I said trying to hit him however he caught me with ese.

"And you are afraid to give in to me, afraid you will become addicted to me. Afraid that you will carve my touch. You are afraid to let yourself lose into me little one. All you do is to sign this contract according to which you will pose as my girlfriend for at least six months and at most one year. Rest you can read and sign once I received it I will transfer the money for the mortgage directly to the bank and your mother doesn't have to work anymore for daily bread. In end you will walk with 100 millions in your account." He said giving me the piece of paper.

Word Count: 1070 Words