Chapter 11

He held me that night to sleep. As true to his words he stripped me to his desirable eyes and caressed my body making love to me. But it was painful for me now that I  know the reality I wanted this nightmare to end.

I picked on my food as I had lost my appetite. Tomorrow I decided to go and ask doctors about best contraception method. It is not that I don't want to be a mother. I do.

But I was too young and I do not want to carry Ezra's baby. He pulled me closer to his naked body I shivered at his touch.

I was not going to get a wink of sleep tonight. Not until I was spooned in his arms . I carefully removed his arms and pulled on my robe.

The silk robe he adorned me with before stripping me bare from the same. I walked to the balcony. And looked at the New York sky line.

The tall buildings which provided a breath taking view. I wonder how people who live in those high rises would do in my situation? Maybe they will just leave their supposed other half and find someone else with money.

I now sense how money is always powerful than love. If love was powerful enough my father would never had ditched my mother and My mother would never have been this much miserable.

Then maybe I would have met Mr. Olyphant through some other manner or maybe we never met at all. Maybe I would have engaged to another cold hearted billionaire or maybe I would have fell in love with someone more desirable.

I needed to go to Myra and released my frustration. I need a strong drink and I need it now. But I don't think Mr. High and Mighty will allow me to have drink or two. He can fuck me but will not let me get drunk. How original of him?

I was frustrated. What I was thinking that someone like Ezra a playboy would give adman about what i think or feel?

He is a bastard and he will not change his ways for a naive girl. I walked back to see Ezra's still sleeping figure but his eyebrows are up his face showed pain. Maybe he is dreaming. Do I wake him up? What if he doesn't like it?

I shook my head to clear it from random thoughts. I walked out of the room and settled myself in couch. At least it was comfier. I closed my eyes and I didn't know I was that much tired when I give into sleep.

I woke up someone calling my name at top of his voice. And the only person who lives here is my boss slash boyfriend slash my master.

Whatever he likes to call himself. I decided to grace himself with my presence before he pull the entire house on his head. I am definitely not ready for that.

I walked inside the room which he was in currently. His eyes landed on me and he stopped . Hr threw the phone down on the bed and his hazel eyes narrowed dangerously at me.

And suddenly I was pinned to the wall and his lips are on mine. He kissed me like his life dependent on me. Then he pulled away hugging me tightly.

"Where were you? When I woke up you were not there beside me. I looked around the house and you were not there." He asked holding my face in his hands.

"I was on the other side of the house on the couch in the library" I said. "Oh I didn't checked there" he said scratching back of his neck.

"Shall I make some breakfast?" I asked. "That would be lovely" He said kissing my forehead retiring to the bathroom.

I walked out as I heard the shower run. I made standard breakfast as today is Sunday. I made pancakes with bacon and eggs. I made some coffee and placed everything on the table.

I turned around and saw him looking at me with his dark eyes. His hairs were wet from the shower and his eyes were dark. He was in his sweatpants that hung dangerously low from his waist.

"Breakfast is ready" I said. He nodded and walked past the table holding my hand sucking my fingers one after another. "I think I like my breakfast like this everyday." He said pulling me close to him.

He pulled off my Robe and smirked. "Nothing inside I like this." He said touching the nape of my neck. "I...I want to...take a ahhh" I moaned as he kissed my neck. "Yes I like my breakfast so much" He said pushing me against the wall as he attacked my chest. "Stay still" He said and then I felt him thrusting into me.

I was exhausted my eyes were drooping . The warm water had relaxed my sore muscles. He is not here at the moment and I saw the evidence of his harsh love making over my bruised body. It hurts to move. If it was not for the phone call for emergency in his office I would still be in his bed.

I pulled a long shirt and fresh panties and helped myself with now cold breakfast. I saw the huge purple hickey. I washed my plate and dialed my friend's number Myra. First thing she did was shouted at me.

"You bitch how dare you leave you bestie without even informing that you got the job. And what did you thought I will not found out about that handsome hunk of yours"

"My Calm down. It is not like what you think and I need your help do you know any good obn-gyn?" I asked.

"What is happening with you Rose? Is everything all right?" She asked. "Yes I am fine actually can you meet me at our regular place?" I asked. "Sure hun meet you in thirty" She said hanging up.

Now the moment of truth. She will hate me but she is my best friend I need her the most this time. I need someone to listen to me just and i need a shoulder to cry on. Right now.

Word count: 1048 words