Chapter 8

I woke up feeling too sore, Then I remember why I was sore and dread settled in pit of my stomach. Now that he had me he can leave me. And then... no I didn't even signed the contract. I saw my empty bed and blood on my sheet a sign of my lost innocence. He didn't even bothered to stay back . And why should he I just served my purpose.

I was about to move and continue with my miserable life when he came inside fully dressed. "Where do you think you are going?" I looked at him looking down again. Why I was feeling so shy? "Look at me little one" He said softly. I looked up covering myself in sheets. He yanked it from me making me gasp.

"Never hide from me ever Little one." He said. He came closer. I moved back. "I...I am sore" I said timidly. I heard him laugh. "I was not going to fuck you now little one. Your body needs to get used to it get used to me first" He said kissing my forehead. I like it when he does that.

"Get ready you need a new wardrobe and my house staff need to be familiarize with you after all you are the lady of the house." He said. I am still not used to his presence all around me and suddenly I have to move in with him. "Don't you think we are rushing this? I mean I just met you how can you expect me to trust you this sudden?" I asked.

"Like you trusted me enough to give me your most precious thing last night . I am sure you can trust me enough to let me take care of you. You are my princess and like I said we are going to rule the hell together." I blushed at his comment. "I thought I was your slave in every way and that I have a debt to pay" I said. He leaned closer to me.

And then he kissed me. "That you do but you are my girlfriend too and I treat my women like queen always." He said. I wore a simple white knee length summer dress and paired it with my ankle boots and jean jacket. I was still so sore. "Here take these you will feel good in no time" he said.

I thanked him as he drove me somewhere I don't know where. "So where are we going?" I asked. "To my Lawyer first to settle the mortgage payment of your mother's house." I wanted to hug him but I refrained from touching him. He looked good today as he was wearing his casual shirt and a leather jacket with faded blue jeans. He paired it with combat boots. He looked mouth-watering delicious.

"You are staring at me awful lot is there something on my face ?" he asked. "No I was admiring the view" He took a sharp intake of breath. "Are you not sore enough little one? Or do you love to tempt me this way?" he asked. I didn't understand. He took my hand and moved it in front of his jeans and there it was the Rosa effect.

I blushed hard. Damn him. "You effect me badly Rosa. And that is in good way" He said leaning and placing a soft kiss on my forehead. He parked in front of the restaurant. "I am hungry." He said looking at me. "And I f you don't want to be my next meal I propose we eat" I blushed again. Damn him son of a Billionaire...

I walked inside with him. He pulled me close suddenly and glared at someone. I looked at him and he was glaring at a random boy. He is acting possessive over me like my real boyfriend. It is all an act. He need s to look possessive. He needs to let everyone see that he is possessive prick. He pulled a chair for me. "Good act boyfriend" I said. "I wasn't acting he was looking at you. And last time I remember you were mine only to look at." Huh?

"what do you want to order?" He asked. "French toast and juice with Bacon" I said giving him the menu. "An English breakfast for me with coffee" He said and the waiter nodded . I felt his leg over mine slowly caressing my skin. I gasped. And he smiled charmingly. How can he be so charming and serious in matter of minutes? Bipolar much?

I looked at him as he drank his coffee. His nose again stuck in morning paper. Some habits don't go away. I decided to play with him to get his attention I put my leg over his and moved it upward slowly. He looked at me sharply giving me a warning but I was not going to listen.

I moved my leg dangerously close to his crotch area. His breath hitched. He looked at me with dark eyes. He then put the newspaper down and now that I have his attention his eyes said I am in serious trouble. We finished our breakfast and he paid. Then after he drove us to Lawyers office.

"So you love playing games little one? I think we will get along just fine because I love to play games too." He said smiling sinister at me. And I know what ever was going in his mind is not good.

I listened to the music but my heart was beating in anticipation. I was waiting for the he Devil to pounce on me. I was waiting for him to do or say something just anything at all. Not to sty silent and drive the freaking car.

He stopped the car and parked it down the parking lot of a building. He pulled off his seat belt and did same with mine. Then He pulled me to his side and Kissed me hard. I don't understand why but I was breathless when he pulled back from me. "Now this is something I can look forward to " He muttered under his breath leaning his forehead against mine. 

Word count: 1028 words