Chapter 23

I woke up Sore again. Today is Saturday which means no office. And I can finally move beck to Myra's apartment. This is important that I do because now I know what my position is here in reality.

Nothing but a Mistress. And I don't want to feel like this again. I moved his arm from my body and walked into the bathroom naked.

I let the water flow and with it my tears flew down too. I don't want it anymore. I don't want to be involve with him. I want my normal life back. I want to run away and be back to my family. My only family left. I want to run back to my mother. Or maybe I can just go to Sam or even Damien.

I felt someone's presence behind me and I know what was next. So I didn't protested. He turned me around and washed my body softly. It was surprising. He always fucks me and most of the time leaves afterwards. This is the first time he has shown this kind of caring behaviour. "Are you sore?" He asked.

I stayed silent. He put the wash cloth away and pushed a finger inside me. I screamed. "You are more than just sore." He said thoughtfully pulling his hand away and washed me again. He dried me and put a towel across my body and one on my head. Then he kissed my forehead.

I was sitting on the bed clutching towel he had dressed me into. I heard him come out of the bathroom door. He was covered himself in sweats. "Can I... have a day off?" I asked timidly.

"Why are you asking permission Rosa? You can do whatever you like just return to my bed and me at night I ask you nothing more. I just want to sleep beside you nothing more." He said looking into my eyes.

I nodded and he shied "Look I didn't meant to go harsh on you. It was just I was frustrated at the doctors for not describing me as fit. It is hampering my work and It is costing the company you should understand, I single headedly made it stand and I can't see it sinking like this. " He reasoned. "Sometimes you should share your burden with someone too. It helps" The words escaped my mouth.

"I do. I share it with you. You help cope up Rosa." He said caressing my cheek. "You are a very good asset to me and my company. When I am in your arms I forget all my worries, all my tension all my stress. You make me feel good. After the long day of work your face brightens up my day." I cast my eyes down. "You see me everyday at office sir what a difference seeing me at your house makes?" I asked.

"In my office you are my secretary and in my house it is totally different. In my house you are my lover. You fill my lonely home and my lonely nights. You provide a strange king of relief to my tormented soul Rosa. Your moans are the music which I don't want to stop your cries awake something strange in me. When you surrender yourself to me it gives me strange kind of happiness." He said still not moving back.

"I will not going to be here always" i mumbled and he halted his movements. "I know you will not but that does not makes me feel bad or sad about anything dear Rosa for you will forever be in my soul. I was your first and I might not be your last But I will definitely be your best Rosa. Like you will be My best always." He said kissing my forehead again.

I dressed in floral min y dress which i had bought with me. And a pair of black stilettos to go with it. I saw him working on his laptop. "Sir I am going out do you want me to do anything for you?" He asked.

"Yes enjoy your day Rosa you deserve it and when you come back I will be here to worship your body like always." He chuckled and put down his laptop.

He pulled me close and placed a kiss on my lips sliding something in my hand. "You will come back to me right?" He asked. "Yes where would I go if I don't come back to you?" I asked. "Good then enjoy your day. And there is no limit on that card shop for whatever you like little one." He said. "But I..."

"shhh... don't say a word Little one. I want you to use it. It is my money and I want you to have it. Buy something sutible for a beach and warm weather and something sexy because it is time that I introduce you to world as mine" He said and placed another kiss on my lips.

I walked out of the car and into the cafe Of Sam. "Sam" i called him and he turned around. Then he picked me up and twirled me around. "Hey long time no see?" He asked. "Don't be like that Sam. I have seen you before and you have promised me something remember?" I asked.

"I remember I will make you some right away would you mind helping your poor brother with some customers? I am short on staff today" He said.

"Poor and you says the one managing large chain of cafe's around the world" I said. He just laughed. "Only you can say that Harmana and I will be not offended." He said placing a plate in front of me. "Table no 4" He said and I nodded. I picked it up and placed it in front of a beautiful couple. Here we start the boring and busy day.

"Hey Harmana tired?" Sam asked me. "Nope" I said gritting my teeth. Causing him to laugh again. Heels are not good for running. "Ok Harmana Last one though then we can go home and I will make you what I promised last time and have some brother and sister time." He said and I nodded just as the bell chimed.

"Hi what can I get you today?" i asked. The old man looked at me with surprise and shock filled eyes. Before he can say something Sam cut him off "Father what is that you want now?" Leaving me both shocked and surprised at the same time.4

Word Count: 1087 words